You're Favorite Pocket Gun - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: You're Favorite Pocket Gun

1. Charter Arms Boomer. 44spl 240 gr SWC

3. S&W Bodyguard .380 with laser.
    I have a couple of holster options to wear in front or back pockets
    Depending on the pants, some larger ones will allow me to carry a Sig P938 9mm in a back pocket but only with the 6 round mag. The extended 7 round mag is almost always too tight making the gun difficult to remove.
    Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I have concluded that all these James Bond 007 mouse guns are all worthless.

So I always pack my full sized 45ACP IWB at 3 oclock concealed under a sweatshirt, sweater vest, and/or jacket/coat.

5. Worthless?
    Even a .22 can be deadly, let alone a 9mm. I'd strongly recommend you doing a little research on the ballistics.

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    I have concluded that all these James Bond 007 mouse guns are all worthless.

So I always pack my full sized 45ACP IWB at 3 oclock concealed under a sweatshirt, sweater vest, and/or jacket/coat.
    Whew! That doesn't work outdoors in August in the Southeast. It's t-shirt, shorts and flip flops at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Whew! That doesn't work outdoors in August in the Southeast. It's t-shirt, shorts and flip flops at most.
    Or here in Oklahoma!

Quote Originally Posted by Apopkan2582 View Post
    Worthless?
    Even a .22 can be deadly, let alone a 9mm. I'd strongly recommend you doing a little research on the ballistics.

Against my 45ACP your mouse gun(s) are all totally worthless, correct, yes.

I suggest you do some ballistics tests.

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Or here in Oklahoma!
    Oklahoma is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

There are more deer in Oklahoma than anywhere else.

They even have real bison. And Indians on reservations.

I lived at Ft Sill as a kid and again during arty school with the USMC during many summers with temps over 100F.

A nice cut off sweatshirt and cut off levi's keep you cool as can be, and a 45ACP conceals nicely underneath that, IWB, sweatshirt over it.

I don't believe in flip flops or sandals. I wear lite breathing tennis shoes at least. But I remember a lot of other kids going barefoot there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    When I first got to Quantico VA in June, the summer was already hot and it got hotter and hotter and more and more humid as July and August progressed.

Most of the OCC school officers wore those red P/T pants and green USMC T-shirts.

We however had to suffer through full BDU's and boots with Deuce Gear as did the D/I's.

I got used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Oklahoma is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

There are more deer in Oklahoma than anywhere else.

They even have real bison.

I lived at Ft Sill as a kid and again during arty school with the USMC during many summers with temps over 100F.

A nice cut off sweatshirt and cut off levi's keep you cool as can be, and a 45ACP conceals nicely underneath that, IWB, sweatshirt over it.

I don't believe in flip flops or sandals. I wear lite breathing tennis shoes at least. But I remember a lot of other kids going barefoot there too.
    Not me, I'm too much of a hot natured person. I didn't pick shorts, dri-fit t-shirts and flip flops as a main part of my wardrobe until I moved here.

Lived here four years and that humidity is still considered as the antichrist as far as I'm concerned...lol.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast