You're Favorite Pocket Gun - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: You're Favorite Pocket Gun

Your

Just sayin'
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Make sure you get the proper instruction.

4. Baretta PICO

Quote Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
    A lot more people carry a backup gun now-a-days, so what is in your pocket? Tell us what your favorite pocket gun is.

Mine is the Kel Tec P-32 because at close range it will do the job. Mine is dependable and accurate also.
    Beretta Pico, so thin, so light, you forget it's there, it's my summer go to pistol!

Mine has the laser, good shooter, trigger very long!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    COLT DEFENDER .45 acp
    That would be too big and too heavy for me to pocket carry.
    Do you wear cargo pants?
    Do you use a pocket carry holster ie sticky holster?

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Not too big and not too heavy...weight 24 oz. - 3 inch barrel. I wear cargo pants & Levi shorts. Carry in Uncle Mikes pocket holster.

I thought those were are all stainless steel I didn't realize they were aluminum with a stainless finish. It's a nice looking piece

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Too all of the narrow-minded "...end of debate"ers...

Horsehockey. Look at the title of the thread: "Your Favorite Pocket Gun"

Here's mine:

You're Favorite Pocket Gun-walther-ppk-9mm-kurz-380-auto-acp.jpg

As for the caliber vs killing debate, I'm sure there's another thread here on that topic.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Too all of the narrow-minded "...end of debate"ers...

Horsehockey. Look at the title of the thread: "Your Favorite Pocket Gun"

Here's mine:

You're Favorite Pocket Gun-walther-ppk-9mm-kurz-380-auto-acp.jpg

As for the caliber vs killing debate, I'm sure there's another thread here on that topic.
    Thank you. The caliber debate has been redundant for years. The thread is about pocket guns and people are talking about full sized 45s. Nobody is pocket carrying that.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Licensed_2Carry View Post
    Thank you. The caliber debate has been redundant for years. The thread is about pocket guns and people are talking about full sized 45s. Nobody is pocket carrying that.
    :)

The powder in a .45 burns too long to be effectively used with a shorter, "pocket" barrel. Too much energy would be lost. You'd wind up with a fat 9mm.
    It is to one's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel (Pro 20:3) // I came here to build Pro-2A consensus to help our country, not trade insults like a fifth-grader. If you're on ignore, well, now you know why.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    :)

The powder in a .45 burns too long to be effectively used with a shorter, "pocket" barrel. Too much energy would be lost. You'd wind up with a fat 9mm.
    The .45 ACP is a low-pressure cartridge that uses modest charges of fast burning powder. As such, it is not as affected by barrel length as other calibers. Even when the barrel is as short as 3 inches, the .45 ACP usually produces a full powder burn.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Normally, I don't pocket carry. Most women's clothing pockets just don't really conceal anything. But, when I do, it my Sig P238 in a soft IWB holster and an extra magazine in my pocket. My regular carry gun is my Sig C3 in 45 ACP under a loose shirt or jacket.
    "I would like to see every woman know how to handle guns as naturally as they know how to handle babies." Annie Oakley

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast