You're Favorite Pocket Gun
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You're Favorite Pocket Gun

You're Favorite Pocket Gun

A lot more people carry a backup gun now-a-days, so what is in your pocket? Tell us what your favorite pocket gun is.

Mine is the Kel Tec P-32 because at close range it will do the job. Mine is dependable and accurate also.

Glock 26 (9mm, 11 or 13 rounds).

Sig P938.

5. S.A. XD .45 caliber, 14 rounds loaded with 185 grain +P Buffalo Bore. Two extra mags.

6. Ruger LCP II

So far all I got that gets carried on me is just my little LC9S Ruger loaded with 8, 145 grain Federal Premium HST's. When it can't be carried in the Alien Gear ISW holster, it gets carried in the DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Quote Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
    A lot more people carry a backup gun now-a-days, so what is in your pocket? Tell us what your favorite pocket gun is.

Mine is the Kel Tec P-32 because at close range it will do the job. Mine is dependable and accurate also.
    Time for Conrad to attempt to "sell" his mouse gun technology to everyone........ AGAIN!

If Conrad has his way, you'll only ever own a .32 pos...

9. I carry a Ruger LCP in my pocket. It is my favorite gun I have and I believe it is my most dependable, that is why I never go anywhere without it.

Glock 43
    "Lets Be Careful Out There!"

Ron

11. G43 or LCR

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast