sc concealed
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: sc concealed

  1. sc concealed

    I have a sc ccw and also an Arizona ccw. can I carry from state to state on me or do I have to lock it up.

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    You should already know this, as you already have two permits, which most people don't. You should always check for reciprocity when entering a state you do not have a carry permit from. See www.handgunlaw.us for details. Reciprocity agreements are between individual states and vary quite a bit. Some states differentiate between reciprocity for resident and non-resident permits as well.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Niagara region, ON,CA
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    you should already know this, as you already have two permits, which most people don't. You should always check for reciprocity when entering a state you do not have a carry permit from. See www.handgunlaw.us for details. Reciprocity agreements are between individual states and vary quite a bit. Some states differentiate between reciprocity for resident and non-resident permits as well.
    ^^^ this^^^

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    You should already know this, as you already have two permits, which most people don't. You should always check for reciprocity when entering a state you do not have a carry permit from. See www.handgunlaw.us for details. Reciprocity agreements are between individual states and vary quite a bit. Some states differentiate between reciprocity for resident and non-resident permits as well.
    There's a section on this forum where you can find the exact answers you're looking for
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    There's a section on this forum where you can find the exact answers you're looking for
    But that doesn't create the excitement of asking total anonymous strangers on the internet for legal advise
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt3r33 View Post
    I have a sc ccw and also an Arizona ccw. can I carry from state to state on me or do I have to lock it up.
    Anytime you are within 1000' of school premises outside the states of SC and AZ, you must unload the firearm and lock it in a container in order to not violate 18 USC 922 (q) and commit a Federal felony.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast