How often do you carry? - Page 10

View Poll Results: Which of these describes the frequency with which you carry?

Voters
520. You may not vote on this poll
  • If I'm awake, I'm carrying, even at home

211 40.58%
  • Religiously whenever I leave the house

219 42.12%
  • Whenever I'm going to be in a high crime area

37 7.12%
  • Other

53 10.19%
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you carry?

Nice to know I am in good company. I have something with me at all times.
    Don't take freedom for granted...you could lose it.

I carry all day, everyday, all the time. My SR9 is always either in my belt or by my side.
    Jeff
    NRA GOLDEN EAGLES / LIFE MEMBER
    "They can have my guns, one round at a time . . ."

24/7
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

I have to work at times in a restricted area. Can't always carry BUT as much as I can. Sooner to have and not need, then you need and not have.

TWO ROUND BURSTS-EVALUATE-REPEAT VOLLY IF REQUIRED.

6. I don't carry when I legally cannot. Other than that, all the time. The funny thing is that I didn't think I would carry all the time prior to getting my CCL.
    -Kevin

I carry all the time, at home, work and elsewhere that's not a "gunfree zone".

i carry all day everyday. as i get up in the am i take my fullsize with me in o the next room. if i leave i carry my subcom, if im going somewhere with a high crime area ill carry both on my person. when i go to bed so does the gun.

With my job its just not a good idea, to carry at work, I' would be afraid not of the gun going off but damaging the car I was working on or bumping against some and tearing up my leg, but every where else, in bed its on my headboard about a foot away, if I'm out of bed and not at work its on me, and most of the time I carry two, 45 in small of back holster and 38 snubby in a ankle rig

10. From the moment I get up in the morning till I lay my head down at night.

I have done so for so long that I sometimes forget I have it on. I also practice drawing daily and dry fire several times a week. have for ever.

Practice makes perfect. Or within a 4 inch circle anyways.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

When I step out my door, I'm carrying; inside, there's always something within reach. It's become second nature after doing it for so long. Hey, I'm an eighth generation Kentucky hillbilly...whatchu expect?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast