How often do you carry? - Page 11

View Poll Results: Which of these describes the frequency with which you carry?

Voters
520. You may not vote on this poll
  • If I'm awake, I'm carrying, even at home

211 40.58%
  • Religiously whenever I leave the house

219 42.12%
  • Whenever I'm going to be in a high crime area

37 7.12%
  • Other

53 10.19%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you carry?

Quote Originally Posted by HunterLee View Post
    If you have a Firearms Permit, CCP, whatever your state calls it, and you do not carry; that, in my opinion, is the same as registering to vote - then not voting. I have a permit - therefore I carry. It does not matter whether I am going to get gas for my truck, going to WalMart, or going out to eat. I did not get my permit as a "Sometimes" responsibility; because if anyone thinks that they will be able to pick the time and / or place that they may be required to use deadly force, - they are wrong. If or when it happens, it probably will not be when you think it.(Just my feelings)
    My sentiments exactly...

3. In my home and everywhere else. "Hot" breakins are on the rise in this area.

Only on the days that end in y.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. How often do I carry? How often does the sun rise?
    My .38's are Special.

Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    Yeah, I'll take the 5th on that one too.
    A lot of 5ths taken on this one

Always. At home or otherwise.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

All the time, I'm wearing my .45 right now!

9. i carry everyday,if it's not on me,it is right next to me

Only time I don't have a weapon on me is at work (not allowed). Even at home, mowing the lawn...doesnt matter, its on me!

I’m retired military but I’m still joined at the hip with the feds. If I go to the base or the VA, I can’t take it along. As such, I’m somewhat restricted throughout the week. I also like visiting in San Diego, but again I’m out of luck. Remember, California officials don't believe that out-of-state citizens should have a right to self-protection. So, by circumstance I'm not permitted to carry about 20-25 percent of the time. Sadly, I had to mark ‘other’ in the poll.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast