How often do you carry? - Page 7

View Poll Results: Which of these describes the frequency with which you carry?

Voters
520. You may not vote on this poll
  • If I'm awake, I'm carrying, even at home

211 40.58%
  • Religiously whenever I leave the house

219 42.12%
  • Whenever I'm going to be in a high crime area

37 7.12%
  • Other

53 10.19%
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you carry?

]There are bedside handguns/flashlights for me and the wife, and a Benelli M1 in my closet. There are several handguns hidden in various parts of the house, as well as the carguns in both vehicles. Although I can't carry at work, my Glock 23/Crimsontrace GLS combo is always locked in my car for trips to and from. Apart from GFZs, I carry everywhere I go, and sometimes those places too........concealed means concealed, right?

had to pick "other"

If I'm going to work, I don't carry as so many places consider that "unprofessional". Otherwise...BANG BABY!

If our business is open I'm carrying, when I leave the house I'm carrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Cari A. View Post
    I carry whenever I set foot out of the house. If there is a place that won't let me carry, be it open or otherwise, then I don't frequent those places.
    Ditto!

from wake up time to bed time
    " GRIZ "
    CCW
    NRA LIFE
    GOA
    Katie Couric, while interviewing a Marine sniper, asked:

'What do you feel when you shoot a Terrorist?'

The Marine shrugged and replied,

'A slight recoil.'

Danny P. (Dan) Creed

I carry at home its part of my dress pants on gun on, and Definitely when I walk out the door if there are places where I'm not allowed to carry I don't visit those places, I have had a Gun put to my head and in my face 3 times and that was 20 years ago after those incidents I started carrying and have been every since . I will never allow anyone else to put a Gun to my head or a member of my Family ever again. I work in the Private security Field and the current site is not armed but I have informed my Supervisor that I have a GFL and I will carry and not put myself in the Position to not be able to defend myself ever again!

[QUOTE=JJFlash;60532]I carry ALL THE TIME. And let's be honest...sometimes we end up carrying where we legally are prohibited. For example, the Unversity near where I live has a no-gun policy, and, in fact, we are prohibited by law from carrying in school. Fine...but what do I do when I am simply driving across campus to get to the other side of town? I'm not about to detour around, so there ya go. I am basically a law-abiding citizen (or I would not have been granted a CCW), but the laws sometimes just dont make sense (I mean, GF Zones, come on! ).QUOTE]

Actually I know in the state of VA it is legal to drive through University Campus if you are going somewhere else. Also it is legal in the state of VA to carry on the throuroughfare through K-12 if you are picking up your kids, you have to stay in your car, or stand directly by it and cant go inside, abut you dont have to detour if your driving past any school in VA. Not sure where you live however I know the law of VA, and all of that is completely legal and could be similar in your state.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to Justice everywhere".
    -MLK

Thumbs up

]Just trying to get an idea of how often you guys carry on your persons.

I would rather have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Actually I know in the state of VA it is legal to drive through University Campus if you are going somewhere else. Also it is legal in the state of VA to carry on the throuroughfare through K-12 if you are picking up your kids, you have to stay in your car, or stand directly by it and cant go inside, abut you dont have to detour if your driving past any school in VA. Not sure where you live however I know the law of VA, and all of that is completely legal and could be similar in your state. [/QUOTE]

I heard South Carolina Is going to this law starting in July of this year. If any one knows please let me know for sure.

Very simply, ALWAYS, if not in GFZ!!!
    qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast