How often do you carry? - Page 8

View Poll Results: Which of these describes the frequency with which you carry?

Voters
520. You may not vote on this poll
  • If I'm awake, I'm carrying, even at home

211 40.58%
  • Religiously whenever I leave the house

219 42.12%
  • Whenever I'm going to be in a high crime area

37 7.12%
  • Other

53 10.19%
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you carry?

Gun Free Zone? No Weapons Allowed? Concealed Handguns Prohibited?

What good is a sign without proper enforcement?

What is this the honor system?

We don't allow guns in here , however we don't check so if you want to bring one in that's OK too.

Who's checking to be sure someone is not bringing a firearm into a GFZ?

As an honest citizen I'm supposed to leave mine in the car? While Chuckie just walks in and shoots up the place?

Is the sign written in different languages so our foreign friends can understand also?

I always carry, always... In the society we live in today you never know, I am in no way paranoid, just acutely aware of my surroundings, and very protective of my family. Even at home, I don't care if it's the Kirby guy trying to sell me a vacuum cleaner or the local firedude selling tickets for a chicken dinner, all unexpected visitors are greeted by an armed homeowner, sometimes it's visible sometimes it's not.
    The Right of The People To Keep And Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed

Talking

I agree. I carry always. Even the local mall where there are signs on all the doors except the entrance to
    the sporting goods store. The sporting goods store entrance to the main mall is not placarded. Therefore
    I only enter through that store & I'm not in violation

Quote Originally Posted by prive005 View Post
    I carry ALL THE TIME. And let's be honest...sometimes we end up carrying where we legally are prohibited. ...
    NAH, we never, ever do that, do we? NAH! That's my story and I'm stickin' 2 it. (I will not elaborate!)

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    NAH, we never, ever do that, do we? NAH! That's my story and I'm stickin' 2 it. (I will not elaborate!)
    Yeah, I'll take the 5th on that one too.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Shotgun when at home is near me. My carry gun in the same room but not on me.

7. Carry a Sig 226 9mm all steel, with white factory aluminum grips, and one of the new flush fitting 20rd mags as a back up. I think I speak for everyone when I say the 226 is the best combat 9mm ever! With the CZ-75 taking a close second.

I use Corbon 125gr +P.

In my 642 I use Hornady 125gr.

I carry my Sig P220 Carry or Star PD (both .45's) with me wherever I go, except on the rare occasion when I have to enter a location that could get me arrested for CCW - then I leave the gun in the car. At home, if I'm not CCW, there is a weapon close at hand in the 2 rooms where I spend most of my time.
    When it comes to handguns, there are Sig Sauers, then there's everything else.

As I have become partially disabled since I got my CCW, I don't go out much, but I always carry.

My company (which is placarded) let's me work from home, now, so I'm typing this in my big robe, with a ready-to-rock Seecamp .380 in one robe pocket, 2 mags in a nylon holster in the other and my Kimber Aegis II beside me on the workstation by my bed.

We will not falter. We will not surrender. We will prevail.

NRA Benefactor Member

10. I carry all the time; in today's world you have to be a ACLU card carring member. In PA I have a Concealed Permit and
    a ACT 235.

11. I carry wherever i can,occasionally where i shouldn't.but CC is just that.Don't ask don't tell.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast