"Odd" places to conceal carry
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Odd" places to conceal carry

Question "Odd" places to conceal carry

My friend, not a BG, conceals her pistol in the top of the stroller. Where are some places you can think of that you might not normally think of to be used for concealed carry? We can all use some "brain cell expansion" to be on the "look out" for places that BGs might carry.

I can't think of any unusual place that I carry.

I carry for immediate access, IWB or OWB.

Always wear an untucked shirt in summer and jacket, coat, or suit coat in cooler weather.
    "It was worth it all, for the Great Warrior"

I have never concealed in any place unusual, but there's a show I like to watch called MANswers in which that very topic was discussed. In it, the topic of unusual weapons that prisoners have been able to smuggle into prison was discussed. One inmate at a prison (can't remember where) was able to stick a derringer up his you-know-what. What a way to conceal, huh?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I have never concealed in any place unusual, but there's a show I like to watch called MANswers in which that very topic was discussed. In it, the topic of unusual weapons that prisoners have been able to smuggle into prison was discussed. One inmate at a prison (can't remember where) was able to stick a derringer up his you-know-what. What a way to conceal, huh?
    oh my gosh!!!! some one must have been determined!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Sometimes in the summer when I go to church I carry my gun in a double sided zipper carrier for my Bible. My "sword" goes in one side and my gun in the other.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    oh my gosh!!!! some one must have been determined!
    Convicts will conceal anything they can up their butt. It's just another pocket to them. Here's a new take on "Phone Home"!

7 Prisoners In Hospital After Hiding Mobile Phones in Their Bodies | Dial-a-Phone
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

ouch!

ohhh silly, thats just my phone ...
    SC CWP, NR - NH P/R L
    .45 Randall 1911
    .45 Glock 21

My worst is carrying in my workbag/briefcase to places due to clothes not hiding it well enough

I have a rig set up for when I Mountainbike. Its sort of a small of the back set up but instead of it being connected to my shorts i have it hooked up to my cammelback. That way when I bend over you can't see it because it mooves with the bag.
    Andrew

I have a large boonie hat that I can wear around my neck with a holster adapted to the inside of it. I have no idea what I will ever use it for, I just got bored one night.. but it works! haha
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast