Nationwide Carry- Sign the Petition! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: Nationwide Carry- Sign the Petition!

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    As an aside:
    I also think it is sad that this discussion has already gone the way of other discussions with posts that detract from what could be a polite and informative discussion.

    And, as in the other threads, folks can compare who's posts are filled with insults and ridicule towards others and make up their own minds as to why discussions become argumentative.
    First off, I realize I can't stop you from having diarrhea of the keyboard because you've reminded me so many times that I don't have the right to decree what you post but, was all this above really necessary? I highlighted it in bold just so that you'd know which part I was referring to.

    I guess since you ain't sharp enough to figger it out (or at least to proud to admit it), that the only reason I even made a post in here was to rebut the comment made about the trolling in the other thread that got closed and where Little Mikey assumed I was the one who started the petition. You got a problem with me defending myself??

    Again, nobody asked for your opinion about a conversation between me and someone else. Just because you can post, doesn't mean you should. But you know as well as I do that ol' Bikenut thinks everybody needs to know how and what he thinks. Far as I could tell it was over until you came in here actin all like a wise guy.

    But it's funny how you constantly and persistently ask for other members to evaluate mine and your posts. Are you really that worried and concerned about it that you're trying to deter them from you??..lol. Btw, you can feel free to not answer any of this because I and I highly doubt anybody else really cares what you think about it.

  2.   
  3. This back and forth crap is one reason I don't spend much time here anymore. It just seems like all that goes on is back biting. I understand differences of opinion but the level of dissent is on the level of school children. Let's present our ideas and not stoop to name calling.

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    [bold]As an aside:
    I also think it is sad that this discussion has already gone the way of other discussions with posts that detract from what could be a polite and informative discussion.

    And, as in the other threads, folks can compare who's posts are filled with insults and ridicule towards others and make up their own minds as to why discussions become argumentative.[/bold]
    First off, I realize I can't stop you from having diarrhea of the keyboard because you've reminded me so many times that I don't have the right to decree what you post but, was all this above really necessary? I highlighted it in bold just so that you'd know which part I was referring to.

    I guess since you ain't sharp enough to figger it out (or at least to proud to admit it), that the only reason I even made a post in here was to rebut the comment made about the trolling in the other thread that got closed and where Little Mikey assumed I was the one who started the petition. You got a problem with me defending myself??

    Again, nobody asked for your opinion about a conversation between me and someone else. Just because you can post, doesn't mean you should. But you know as well as I do that ol' Bikenut thinks everybody needs to know how and what he thinks. Far as I could tell it was over until you came in here actin all like a wise guy.

    But it's funny how you constantly and persistently ask for other members to evaluate mine and your posts. Are you really that worried and concerned about it that you're trying to deter them from you??..lol. Btw, you can feel free to not answer any of this because I and I highly doubt anybody else really cares what you think about it.
    Yes indeed. It is clear to all and sundry why discussions degenerate into insults and ridicule.

    Now, would you like to express any thoughts about the petition for nationwide carry?
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Yes indeed. It is clear to all and sundry why discussions degenerate into insults and ridicule.
    Yep, you just keep on keepin' on with your double quotes in an attempt to foil people.
    Now, would you like to express any thoughts about the petition for nationwide carry?
    Nope. I'm out.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    You don't seem to understand sarcasm.
    Corndog doesn't seem to understand much at all... really..

  7. #26

    Nationwide Carry- Sign the Petition!

    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Corndog doesn't seem to understand much at all... really..

    Insert sarcasm here....>>>Yep, whatever man, sarcasm stops here....>>> you're about as bright as a burned out light bulb...

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post Yes indeed. It is clear to all and sundry why discussions degenerate into insults and ridicule.
    Yep, you just keep on keepin' on with your double quotes in an attempt to foil people.
    When I reply to someone's post I include any and all posts they have quoted in order to provide a complete picture of what I am replying to. I want to provide context to what I am replying to in order for my reply to make sense. And going to the trouble to do that is directly opposite of any attempts to "foil" people.
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Originally Posted by Bikenut View PostNow, would you like to express any thoughts about the petition for nationwide carry?
    Nope. I'm out.
    Time will tell if you live up to what you just posted...
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

  9. #28

    Nationwide Carry- Sign the Petition!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    When I reply to someone's post I include any and all posts they have quoted in order to provide a complete picture of what I am replying to. I want to provide context to what I am replying to in order for my reply to make sense. And going to the trouble to do that is directly opposite of any attempts to "foil" people.
    Uh-huh. If you have to go to that much trouble to make your reply posts make sense, I'd say you're doing something wrong but, whatever you say, man. Whatever floats your little boat.

    Time will tell if you live up to what you just posted...
    Do I hear an echo? You sure are resposting the same crap over and over, you know. You change the words around a bit to make it not so obvious but we all get it. We all see through it.

    But anyway pal, I know you're not going to stop responding to my posts anytime soon since as usual, this level of maturity displayed by you is like a little game played on the playground at recess so once again, I'm gonna have to digress and let you have the last word since it's sooooo important to you and it's unfortunately the only way to get you to drop it so, without further ado, you win. You've proven so many times that you are..... impossible to argue.....with.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Uh-huh. I'd say it isn't working but, whatever you say, man. Whatever floats your little boat.


    Do I hear an echo? You sure are resposting the same crap over and over, you know. You change the words around a bit to make it not so obvious but we all get it. We all see through it.

    But anyway pal, I know you're not going to stop responding to my posts anytime soon since as usual, this level of maturity displayed by you is like a little game played on the playground at recess so once again, I'm gonna have to digress and let you have the last word since it's sooooo important to you and it's unfortunately the only way to get you to drop it so, without further ado, you win. You've proven so many times that you are..... impossible to argue.....with.

  11. #30

    Nationwide Carry- Sign the Petition!

    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post

    My guess is that you'll only continue to climb that ladder to reach new heights...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast