Concealed Carry Through The States

Thread: Concealed Carry Through The States

1. Concealed Carry Through The States

I've done some research on this, but it's still not clear to me. If I am driving through states that honor my CCP, am I automatically allowed to carry the firearm concealed while in the car, whether on my person or in a bag, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by spirit4earth View Post
    I've done some research on this, but it's still not clear to me. If I am driving through states that honor my CCP, am I automatically allowed to carry the firearm concealed while in the car, whether on my person or in a bag, etc?
    I suspect from your question that you already understand it is your responsibility to know and abide by the laws of each individual state that you travel through. If you follow the link below you will find good resource to discover what those laws are for each individual state:

Handgunlaw.us

I hope that helps.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Or you could also find out on a site called "USA CARRY". Sound familiar?

You need to review every state you plan on driving thru or visiting, every time before you go. Laws change.
    "Lets Be Careful Out There!"

Ron