Conceal Carry and Public Restrooms - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Conceal Carry and Public Restrooms

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Utilikilts

I'm just sayin'.
    Funny.

The ancient Greeks and Romans work leather kilts because it allowed them to poop and peee during combat.

Not sure where the Scots got the idea from.

3. I carry AIWB with a Kore Essentials Gun Belt. The ratchet system makes it easy to use the bathroom. I undo my belt and pants like normal and once I have it below my hips, I slip the belt into the buckle until it catches and spread my feet to hold it above my calves with tension. I reverse the process above my hips to hold my pants up while I tuck in my shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandD View Post
    I carry AIWB with a Kore Essentials Gun Belt. The ratchet system makes it easy to use the bathroom. I undo my belt and pants like normal and once I have it below my hips, I slip the belt into the buckle until it catches and spread my feet to hold it above my calves with tension. I reverse the process above my hips to hold my pants up while I tuck in my shirt.
    That would be too distracting and then I would not be able to pinch off a loaf.

So I take my gunbelt completely off, lock the buckle together, and hang it on the hanger on the door. That way I won't forget it because it is hanging right then in my face when I stand up after the paperwork is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Funny.

The ancient Greeks and Romans work leather kilts because it allowed them to poop and peee during combat.

Not sure where the Scots got the idea from.
    See? It works! No need to disarm just to use the toilet.

How to poop like a Samurai

How to Poop Like a Samurai | The Art of Manliness

Secondly was body position and posture. The samurai would sit squarely on the seat, cross his leg so that his right ankle rested on his left knee (his left foot remained on the ground), place a hand on each knee, then straighten his back. Supposedly this aligns the bowels to help one from having to strain. You may think it seems like a bunch of malarkey, but this one actually works. If you have ever felt like there is a plumbing issue when you sit down, then pay attention. Take your time, have some patience, and you will get the yoga version of Draino on your system that has been passed down from samurai warlords of old. I have literally felt a swirling sensation during the act of evacuation. Try it out to see for yourself.
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    See? It works! No need to disarm just to use the toilet.
    It does work yes. Especially when you don't have time to stop and peee or poop in the middle of a sword or spear fight.

You just poop under your kilt like a horse does on the trails without breaking stride.

:D

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    How to poop like a Samurai

How to Poop Like a Samurai | The Art of Manliness

Secondly was body position and posture. The samurai would sit squarely on the seat, cross his leg so that his right ankle rested on his left knee (his left foot remained on the ground), place a hand on each knee, then straighten his back. Supposedly this aligns the bowels to help one from having to strain. You may think it seems like a bunch of malarkey, but this one actually works. If you have ever felt like there is a plumbing issue when you sit down, then pay attention. Take your time, have some patience, and you will get the yoga version of Draino on your system that has been passed down from samurai warlords of old. I have literally felt a swirling sensation during the act of evacuation. Try it out to see for yourself.
    I have heard about the plumbing issues.

I have also heard that squatting like the Asians do is the best way.

9. Its actually fairly common for concealed carriers to leave firearms in the bathroom for just this reason. I recall an news article from about 6 months back i think where a teacher left hers in the bathroom and the young students found it. Since switching to using shoulder holsters I have not had this problem

Quote Originally Posted by PhillySoldier View Post
    Its actually fairly common for concealed carriers to leave firearms in the bathroom for just this reason. I recall an news article from about 6 months back i think where a teacher left hers in the bathroom and the young students found it. Since switching to using shoulder holsters I have not had this problem
    I was at a bar recently where we play poker tourneys, which I considered overall a low risk friendly environment.

But some drunk tried to pick a fight with me.

With my shoulder holster under my sweatshirt I would have been hard pressed to out draw him.

So now I have gone back to a 3 oclcock IWB belt carry instead.

11. When I pocket carry my LCPII, it just stays in my back pocket without issue.
    This has become my most common way to carry. Problems in the washroom is one reason why.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast