Denied concealed carry pistol permit in NYS - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Denied concealed carry pistol permit in NYS

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Well you are not going to learn anything unless you read more.
    You have no clue as to what I read or don't read.

And the USMC D/I's in USN boot camp that you went to should have taught you that everyone has an opinion and they all .... something like that.
    You have no clue about my boot camp experience. I went to boot camp at RTC (W) Bainbridge, MD, in 1970. There was not a Marine in sight. We had Company Commanders who were WAVE petty officers.

Whenever an opinion is based on no research at all then it truly ... you know what.
    Never said I did no research.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    You have no clue as to what I read or don't read.

You have no clue about my boot camp experience. I went to boot camp at RTC (W) Bainbridge, MD, in 1970. There was not a Marine in sight. We had Company Commanders who were WAVE petty officers.

Never said I did no research.
    Well you DID say "no thanks" and that harkens of a complete avoidance of the reading and researching issue in the matter of Heller vs. DC. (... play on words ... since all legal petitions begin with "In The Matter Of ... .")

Scalia's write-up is actually very stimulating reading.

First, it is impressive how brilliant this Justice was.

Second, his clerks did a fantastic job of researching the issue of gun possession all the way back to Tudor England (Queen Elizabeth 1st).

Third, these words have changed in their meaning since 1789 which is why research is necessary to understand what the Founding Freemasons had in mind when they wrote the Constitution and the Amendments.

Just FYI.

4. When all else fails baffle them with Bull >>>t. As they say.

OR read the damn opinion yourself. It is written in plain English with subtitles.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZS.html

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    OR read the damn opinion yourself. It is written in plain English with subtitles.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZS.html
    Subtitles? It is quite apparent that you don't understand plain English.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

7. Move out of NY. I did & it was one of the best things I've ever done. Low taxes , CCW permit. No problems

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123