Lethal vs. Less Lethal ammo for self defense - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 117

Thread: Lethal vs. Less Lethal ammo for self defense

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,762
    This is what got me on his ignore list. I literally thanked him for it in another post, but to see him now claiming that it's violations of "...the rules of logical debate and who utilize the many fallacies of sophistry to be deceitful and to lie through their teeth" that earns one a spot on his ignore list is an outright lie from which the below exchange will not allow him to "logically" squirm out of. As you can see, I didn't even direct what I said directly to HKS, and only generally commented on what I thought then, and still think now, was a deficiency of logical debate with the utilization of many fallacies of sophistry to be deceitful and to lie through their teeth blatantly present in all the sycophantic, pro-Trump asshattery going on in that thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    If I had to pick one poster in this thread with the best handle on accuracy and solid analysis of what the EO actually does, it would be bofh. It seems to me that others are neglecting to crack open any of the links bofh has provided, yet nonetheless arguing against the points he's made. Y'all do yourselves no favors if that's what you're doing. As far as I can tell after perusing bofh's links, he hasn't gotten a single thing wrong.

    Blues

    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Wow !!!

    YET ANOTHER one of their sock puppets !!!

    How funny.

    Ignore list for you too.
    Funny enough, this guy is so devoid of logic and/or knowledge of whom he spews invective, that he even inspired me to (more or less) defend XD40scinNC in this brief exchange:

    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Wow !!!

    There sure were a lot of XD40... sock puppets !!!

    I had to list about a dozen of them on my ignore list.

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    No, you didn't.
    Dude must've been swimmin' in the juice as he didn't understand my correction at all, which prompted this exchange:

    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Rounded to the nearest dozen it was about a dozen.

    Do you not know how rounding works in math?

    Or are you yet another one of XD40's sock puppets ??

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    For the most part, XD and I basically quietly tolerate each other. We're not friends, and certainly not the same person, which is what it means to accuse people of having a "sock puppet" account.

    Even though XD and I aren't particularly friendly, I have no problem giving him props when he is right about something, and in this case he's been right about at least two things that I can see quite clearly concerning you; 1) You are delusional; 2) You act like a SJW in search of a safe space.

    It seems you've already put most of the regulars on ignore, so enjoy your safe-space-solitude. I know you'll claim to not have seen this, but it wasn't for you to begin with. It was for the few left on this board with the sense to recognize and understand the truth when they see it.

    Blues

    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    This message is hidden because BluesStringer is on your ignore list.
    Aaaaand we've come full circle, which seems appropriate enough, as this board hasn't had a linear, logical discussion on much of anything since corny and this drunken, obtuse pot-stirrer showed up.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  2.   
  3. #92
    HKS is just a bloviating snowflake incapable of a debate with people of differing views. Ex-Marine? really, more like a college freshman posting from the "safe space" in the bowels of some uber-liberal college, probably a male taking "women's studies" with a minor is basket weaving.

    The claim he a dozen (which is probably the majority of active posters here) on his ignore list proves this beyond any doubt.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    BOFH is on my ignore list because he is overtly rude and verbose and argumentative. Be advised. It's not you -- it's he.

    FYI.
    Nice try. Bofh has made more positive contributions to this forum than you have hairs on your head...

    You're just pissy because he has corrected all the incorrect information you spew....

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Nice try. Bofh has made more positive contributions to this forum than you have hairs on your head...

    You're just pissy because he has corrected all the incorrect information you spew....
    Wow !!

    Looks like "you" are one of his many sock puppets.

    Welcome to the ignore list !!!

  6. #95
    Looks like there were TWO mikestone sock puppets.

    How funny.

    Another two cockroaches bite the dust.

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Nice try. Bofh has made more positive contributions to this forum than you have hairs on your head...

    You're just pissy because he has corrected all the incorrect information you spew....
    Damn, talk about someone having their nose far up someone else's ass.

    Bofh, you don't feel any uncomfortable pressure back there, do ya? I think Mikey here is trying to wear you like a hat.

  8. #97
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and take a wild, "shot in the dark" stab at it and guess that maybe it's the "attitudes" he's placing on his ignore list.

    I don't care how much of a contributor you are, if your people skills suck and your presentation sucks even more or better yet, come in here acting like a damn know it all, the contribution you provide and the information you give don't mean diddly.

    I will say though, telling each and every person you add to your ignore list is not something I would do. I'm not saying what he's doin is wrong, he can do whatever he wants to, I'm just saying it's not something I would do because it's pointless unless it's because he's trying to make a statement to those he adds to his ignore list like he thinks they care.

    Or who knows, maybe he could care less what the recipients of his cold shoulder think about being on his ignore list.

    Just like with these people who take pride in taking it upon themselves to stay out of and inform the the business owner about refusing to shop in their store because of a sign. Even if I was one of these people, which I'm not, I wouldn't tell them about it because again, it's pointless. They don't care that you wish to shop elsewhere.

  9. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and take a wild, "shot in the dark" stab at it and guess that maybe it's the "attitudes" he's placing on his ignore list.

    I don't care how much of a contributor you are, if your people skills suck and your presentation sucks even more or better yet, come in here acting like a damn know it all, the contribution you provide and the information you give don't mean diddly.

    I will say though, telling each and every person you add to your ignore list is not something I would do. I'm not saying what he's doin is wrong, he can do whatever he wants to, I'm just saying it's not something I would do because it's pointless unless it's because he's trying to make a statement to those he adds to his ignore list like he thinks they care.

    Or who knows, maybe he could care less what the recipients of his cold shoulder think about being on his ignore list.

    Just like with these people who take pride in taking it upon themselves to stay out of and inform the the business owner about refusing to shop in their store because of a sign. Even if I was one of these people, which I'm not, I wouldn't tell them about it because again, it's pointless. They don't care that you wish to shop elsewhere.
    You complain about attitudes and people skills of other forum members after making post #96? Look in the mirror!

    As for HKS, he simply posts lots of nonsense and can't handle criticism of any kind. That's his problem and our entertainment. You will end up on his ignore list too, eventually.

  10. #99

    Lethal vs. Less Lethal ammo for self defense

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    You complain about attitudes and people skills of other forum members after making post #96? Look in the mirror!
    I was just trying to be funny because that sure looked like a brown-nosing post to me.

    Besides, I'm not complaining about anything. I'm just giving my two cents on why I think he's got most of y'all blocked.

    Maybe you need to wake up and pay attention to what people say in their posts rather than telling them to look at some stupid mirror.

    As for HKS, he simply posts lots of nonsense and can't handle criticism of any kind.
    That may be the case but it seems to me there's a pattern for the people he's got blocked.

    That's his problem and our entertainment.
    Yeah. It's comments like these why you're probably on a lot of people's ignore lists.
    You will end up on his ignore list too, eventually.
    I doubt it, but if I do, oh well. I ain't gonna lose any sleep over it.

  11. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Wow !!

    Looks like "you" are one of his many sock puppets.

    Welcome to the ignore list !!!
    Oh my, the snowflake withdraws further into his "safe space"..... how cute.

    Lethal vs. Less Lethal ammo for self defense-57587406.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast