Lethal vs. Less Lethal ammo for self defense - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Lethal vs. Less Lethal ammo for self defense

Lethal vs. Less Lethal ammo for self defense-liberal-safe-space-meme-35411.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Lethal vs. Less Lethal ammo for self defense

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    If you are being stalked the best thing is put the stalker onto your ignore list.
    Stalked? Lol. I hardly view it as being staked. Matter of fact I think it's kinda comical the replies some people post.

I use the ignore list for anyone who is obnoxiously verbose and keeps repeating themselves in spite of the best evidence and logic I can give to the contrary.
    I'm gonna pee in those Wheaties again of a specific member but just like with my example of putting gun free zones on ignore, people here don't care if you put a block on them. Besides... That little "Show Spoiler" button kinda makes ignoring someone redundant.

The worst thing you can do is feed the troll.
    Maybe sometimes.

I think you are feeding the troll right now.
    Yep....Lethal vs. Less Lethal ammo for self defense

We don't even have interesting trolls anymore
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    We don't even have interesting trolls anymore
    You yourself have been an interesting troll at times actually.

6. No. Regular bullets. Go with jacketed hollow points (JHP), they expand on impact and you won't have to worry about a bullet going through the person who's caused you to shoot them and injure someone else.

If you pull that trigger, you've decided that your life or someone else's life was in danger or serious bodily harm - and that lethal force was necessary. Using non-lethal rounds will give the prosecution all they need to make a case against you because you used non-lethal rounds so deadly force wasn't needed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Irishguy824 View Post
    No. Regular bullets. Go with jacketed hollow points (JHP), they expand on impact and you won't have to worry about a bullet going through the person who's caused you to shoot them and injure someone else.

If you pull that trigger, you've decided that your life or someone else's life was in danger or serious bodily harm - and that lethal force was necessary. Using non-lethal rounds will give the prosecution all they need to make a case against you because you used non-lethal rounds so deadly force wasn't needed.
    Over penetration is not the problem, it's actual marksmanship.

"New York City police officers fire their weapons far less often than they did a decade ago, a statistic that has dropped along with the crime rate. But when they do fire, even at an armed suspect, there is often no one returning fire at the officers. Officers hit their targets roughly 34 percent of the time."

So... where do all those rounds go? Do they NOT kill someone just because they missed their target?
    Did it make anyone "safer" because JHP ammo was used?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I load JHP ammo strictly for up close & personal defense, it's FMJ for anything else.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112