Carry in Walt Disney World ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carry in Walt Disney World ?

1. Quote Originally Posted by no2gates View Post
    Lookout, Mickey's packing!
    You must be the most dedicated thread necromancer that I have seen. You dug up a 4 1/2 year old thread just to post that nonsense?!?

Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

3. It has been a few years but I carried a 380 in an ankle holster for 3 days while at the different parks at Disney and Universal.

Quote Originally Posted by darkepo View Post
    It has been a few years but I carried a 380 in an ankle holster for 3 days while at the different parks at Disney and Universal.
    you are lucky not to have been spotted, how many people want to risk their vacation by being banned from WDW property?

6. If you carry right you dont get spotted. Security doesn't do pat downs. The only thing they seemed to worry about was that you don't bring in any thing that they sale there (bottled water, snacks, etc.). I'm willing to risk getting kicked out of an amusement park when there are crazies out there shooting up crowds for no reason. They didn't check me so I now know that a gunman could walk in and start taking out kids at Disney. This is a sick World we live in and I will not error on not being prepared.

7. WDW is probably one of the strictest places I have seen, they can smell a gun on you. They have marked and unmarked security that have been trained to identify those who are carrying. From what I hear they use to have lockers that you use to be able to leave your gun in, but they have since done away with even that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12