So How Long Did It Take For Your Permit to Arrive? - Page 10
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: So How Long Did It Take For Your Permit to Arrive?

In SC, took my class on Jan.24,09. Mailed the app and everything on Feb. 4,09. Still waiting. 3 months will be in 2 weeks, so I'm expecting it anyday.
    SC CWP
    NH non-res CWP
    NRA Member

Georgia is quick too, about 1 week

4. SD - under 30 days

5. Va Beach, VA is under 30 days

Just received mine yesterday, was under thirty days from time of application.

18 days in Norfolk woot woot
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to Justice everywhere".
    -MLK

30 days, Nevada. Still waiting on Utah. Applied the same day I applied for Nevada

Texas

Seems to range from 70 - 100 days here according to the www.texasshooting.com/chlforum. Mine took 69 days. BY LAW, the DPS is required to give you an answer (approved or declined) in 60 days.

Why can't I go faster than the speed limit and jst ignore the ticket? The DPS is igmoring the law and blaming it whatever.
    Last edited by LaserTex; 04-25-2009 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Misspelled the link

I am in Newnan Ga. 3 weeks from app. to fingerprints to getting GFL in mail for around 40 bucks.

135 Days for my Florida Permit. Just got it in the mail today!

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

Quote Originally Posted by LaserTex View Post
    Seems to range from 70 - 100 days here according to the www.texasshooting.com/chlforum. Mine took 69 days. BY LAW, the DPS is required to give you an answer (approved or declined) in 60 days.

Why can't I go faster than the speed limit and jst ignore the ticket? The DPS is igmoring the law and blaming it whatever.
    Good question LaserTex. I took my class mid November 2007. License in hand about February 1, 2008. I'm glad I didn't wait. My wife is taking her class May 20, 2009. Hope she has plastic by Christmas.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast