So How Long Did It Take For Your Permit to Arrive? - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: So How Long Did It Take For Your Permit to Arrive?

1. It took me 31 days to receive mine here via a very small town in Warshington. Another person here had theirs in only two weeks...

But at least I got it so I reckon I can't complain.

5 Weeks to the Day in MA

Submitted the application with 2 letters of reference and a written narative as to why I wanted an LTC.

5 weeks to the day, card in hand

Hey millman: 5 weeks to the day is pretty good. You must be friends with Kerry and the Kennedy family. I did not think anyone but those anointed could get anything like a CCWP in the state of MA. Then again, I am assuming MA is Mass and not Maine.

5 Weeks

I thank the USA Carry site for all the information that helped me get it approved, I understand that the current Millbury Chief is pretty good with the approval as long as you submit what is asked of you. Nothing more,nothing less. Of course the donation to the kennedy bar tab was a huge asset.....

ccl

mine took 4 months from time i sent in money and recipt of ccl

Quote Originally Posted by gunther37 View Post
    3 of them are self explanatory but the 3rd one> senate bill 782 is confusing.

North Carolina General Assembly - Senate Bill 782 Information/History (2009-2010 Session)
    North Carolina has a permit to purchase law in effect. This legilation would repeal that requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Based on one of the newer threads concerning CC in SC, still trying to figure out where and when I can actually CC other than in my car or walking around. Late night dinners out etc are a no no since liquor is sold in most restaurants that I would go to.
    The People's Republic of South Carolina has what is called a shall-issue* permitting law. The asterisk is there because although South Carolina does have a set of objective standards in place for issuing permits, there are so many loopholes and exceptions as to where the permit applies that the permit is rendered useless to alot of people.

45 days to the T. Coincidentally that's the amount of time the state has to decide whether to issue it or deny your permit. Bunch of procrastinators.
    Accipere quam facere praestat injuriam

Mine took 65 days, but a lot of the delay was because the CBI couldn't get good prints from me. I had to have them redone twice. I joked with the deputy that kept trying to get my prints that maybe I should take up a new career as a bank robber. I guess all those years working around chemicals eroded my prints away.

11. anyone have experience with florida? Im on week 3.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast