So How Long Did It Take For Your Permit to Arrive? - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: So How Long Did It Take For Your Permit to Arrive?

My permit took almost 6 weeks after finger prints.

i recieved my permit in 30days from date of apply. what took the longest was references to get back was told to first expect 3-6months so i was happy to see it sonner

4. Texas

Mine took 5 months and 1 week. Recieved it Tuesday. Sure seemed longer than that !!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Fishtexx View Post
    Mine took 5 months and 1 week. Recieved it Tuesday. Sure seemed longer than that !!
    that sux 5 months im going to Huston in two months guess ill have to be careful
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

6. Quote Originally Posted by Montana250 View Post
    I'm in SC and was told to allow for 3 months. Just figured that was "protocol" but given the leadership changing for the worse, I guess it may have everything backed up. It's going on 2 months now...
    wow a whole 2 months? oh man maybe they should have sent yours on day two...

Seriously, see my post in the general section of the forum where the new guy from SC posted.

Ah whatever Ill type it here.

Sled has 90 days to deny you or send your card to you. Its the law. If they run longer than 90 there will be a ver good reason. 90 days includes weekends and holidays etc...

Im on day 49 today or 7 weeks. My check was cashed on December 12th. The law says the time starts when they receive your app. They cashed my check 2 days after I sent it so time started on the 12th of december. My wife sent hers off a week before mine and her check was cashed quick too.

It will be there but I can tell you that SLED will take the 90 days. Most folks get em in 78-85 days. I know this because I know alot of folks who have their permits. Many are recent.

I believe mine should be here by the end of next month or the first week or so of March.

YMMV
    Kel Tec Freak & 2A Activist
    Grass Roots Gun Rights SC

Ccw permits

In virginia they have by law 45 days to get your permit back to you.most counties take about 42,wait till last minute,esp.washington county.

Last Idaho took 2 weeks for renewal return and Non-resident Nevada also took 2 weeks for renewal return. I was pleasently amazed

when I tuned in my app they laughed at me and threatened to call the pound

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycathed View Post
    when I tuned in my app they laughed at me and threatened to call the pound
    Did you have that hood on?

SC in 88 days

I received my SC CWP today. 88 days after my check was cashed and 95 days from the date I mailed the application. Based on others I have heard SC may be improving a little. 90 day turn is their requirement and they did just beat it in my case.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast