So How Long Did It Take For Your Permit to Arrive? - Page 8
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: So How Long Did It Take For Your Permit to Arrive?

Oklahoma

In oklahoma it is expected a little over 100 days. Mine was
    -Austin

3. Mine came yesterday. Exactly 91 days since they cashed the check. My wife's came last week. Her's too was exactly 91 days from the day they cashed the check.
    Kel Tec Freak & 2A Activist
    Grass Roots Gun Rights SC

4. Texas DPS signed for my App. on Sep. 24th. recieved license on March 10th. Apparently I had a hot check in 1990 I had forgotten about.

Mine took 5 weeks from the date I made application at the Nebraska State Patrol.

Putnam Co, NY - per the pistol permit clerk usual lead is about two weeks, but lately its been delayed a few wks. Mine, submitted ~ Feb 12, got approval in mail Mar 21, about 5 weeks. Not bad for NY!

7. We got ours in SC after about 6 weeks...I guess it just depends on backlog. The class was about 50 people at my American Legion post. Interesting thing is the picture they take of you at the class isn't the one on the permit. When the permit comes you'll see your DL picture.

I'm in Pa. Applied on 3/2, and got it on 3/24. surprisingly, they didnt call my references
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. - John Adams

9. kind of off topic

but nra is introducing 3 new rules in nc.

3 of them are self explanatory but the 3rd one> senate bill 782 is confusing.

North Carolina General Assembly - Senate Bill 782 Information/History (2009-2010 Session)

heres the link.
    NRA-ILA :: News on Pending Pro-Gun Legislation in North Carolina

10. One month Exactly! Pretty good since the probability of 120 days was mentioned.

Mine took 58 days. Greenville, Mi. (Montcalm County)
    rustyjde
    NRA Member

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast