People in Ohio: Question-> - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People in Ohio: Question->

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hatchetman View Post
    YOU are being delayed by the ATF, NOT the stores you buy from.... get a clue.
    No **** it's not the store u get a clue....

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hatchetman View Post
    YOU are being delayed by the ATF, NOT the stores you buy from.... get a clue.
    What I was saying is after three days of delay with no do not proceed they're supposed to sell it to you by default that's the Brady law.....why would the store delay me retard they want my money......lmao

4. Quote Originally Posted by badchad250 View Post
    What I was saying is after three days of delay with no do not proceed they're supposed to sell it to you by default that's the Brady law.....why would the store delay me retard they want my money......lmao

You enjoy breaking the rules of this forum? calling someone a retard is not a good way to stick around.... If everyone else has trouble understanding what you meant when they read your words, WHO is at fault? the reader or the writer?

5. U know what I'm done with tapatalk all together u idiots can keep this liberal ass forum and your non understanding readers too

6. Quote Originally Posted by badchad250 View Post
    u know what i'm done with tapatalk all together u idiots can keep this liberal ass forum and your non understanding readers too

sent from my sm-g360t1 using tapatalk
    yay!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12