National concealed carry reciprocity act of 2017 - Page 13
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: National concealed carry reciprocity act of 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Or the definition of "is".
    Or the definition/difference between a man and a women, or which restroom to use.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Or the definition/difference between a man and a women, or which restroom to use.
    You really are hung up on this ain't you Ringo. What trauma happened in your life to cause such obsession?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

4. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You really are hung up on this ain't you Ringo. What trauma happened in your life to cause such obsession?
    You've really got to see Dave Chapelle's take on this subject. Google Chapelle and equanimity. His politics are different than my own but he's one up on most people in terms of honesty.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    You've really got to see Dave Chapelle's take on this subject. Google Chapelle and equanimity. His politics are different than my own but he's one up on most people in terms of honesty.

I liked his take on Trump and Trump supporters also.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

6. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I liked his take on Trump and Trump supporters also.
    It's a funny show. His take on Trump and others aren't anything new and I tend to just consider the source. Comedians and celebrities don't make the rules. I hope POTUS is a success and I'm looking with a critical eye.

7. I went to Handgunlaw.US. If I counted correctly, it appears that only 8 states don't recognize my CCW permit.

Now, for me, these states all have TWO things in common:

1.- If National Reciprocity passed, they would purposely subvert the Federal Mandate with State laws, making it so that virtually NOTHING,
    in practicality, would change for concealed carriers.

2.- I will NEVER travel to ANY of these states, they will NEVER see dime one of my money.

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    It's a funny show. His take on Trump and others aren't anything new and I tend to just consider the source. Comedians and celebrities don't make the rules. I hope POTUS is a success and I'm looking with a critical eye.

Yet we have a showman and celebrity for a president.

9. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Yet we have a showman and celebrity for a president.
    No argument. Everyday's a new adventure.

10. Better than what we have had for many years.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by kramden View Post
    Better than what we have had for many years.
    That's a totally subjective opinion, which means it is only meaningful to you.

I don't think Trump is better or worse than what we've had for many years. At the bottom line, disregarding personality and any president's poise and efficiency at delivering rhetoric, their "achievements" have all been the same, and so will Trump's be. They all force the country towards the steady advancement of tyranny. None of them deserve credit for supposedly deviating from that course any more than any of the others, because none of them have. And that goes equally for Congress-critters, Supreme Court justices, and every political position of any degree of authority down through state level officials and cops on the beat. They're all in it together. You are not as free as you were the day you were born, and that's as true for 100-year-olds as it is for one-year-olds. It is an objective, substantiatable fact. Today Trump will sign a bill enslaving US citizens to another $1.3 trillion in debt. That alone substantiates my assertion, but there's tons more if only people would open their eyes to see it.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast