National concealed carry reciprocity act of 2017 - Page 16
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: National concealed carry reciprocity act of 2017

That's right big boy, it is impossible to hate something that doesn't exist, but the deluded that believe in such gods are a real and present danger.... remember 9/11?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I understand why you think such. However, I stick to my I belief that God is using Trump for His purpose, and no matter how much vitriol is spewed by the media or otherwise, nothing will touch the POTUS until God says so. My view is strictly biblical, I believe the election of Donald J. Trump as part of God's plan to slow the establishing of a NWO, a reprieve from our downward spiral of lawlessness and moral bankruptcy compared to the last 8 years of Obama's Marxist agenda , and to withhold judgment on this nation for a few more years. It has nothing to do with Planned Parenthood, sanctuary cities, etc., and everything to do with His will in conjunction to End Time Prophecy pertaining to Jerusalem (Zechariah 12:3 - Zechariah 12:9). You may want to re-read post #131 again. I don't believe Trump to be a man of God or of morals, I believe that God is using the man Donald Trump according to His Supreme Plan for mankind pertaining to this Last Generation, period.
    Here's my problem with what you're saying....

For four decades I've been hearing that a nation that supports abortion is a nation that is against God. I have read Bible verses that make it abundantly clear that that assertion is true. Abortion is an abomination to God.

If that's the case, and I believe it is, a nation led by an abortion-supporting leader cannot at once claim that that leader was put here by God as a reprieve or slow-down of the nation's moral bankruptcy, while at the same time holding firm to the belief that abortion is an abomination to God. Maybe the issue of sanctuary cities doesn't fit well in this exchange, but it seems to me that you're being double-minded on the abortion issue. Trump didn't even read the bill he signed into law that fully-funded Planned Parenthood, which means every one of us who pays taxes is tainted with the abomination of abortion. I assume you too pay taxes. If that's true, Trump has forced you, me and every other taxpayer to accept like mercenaries the blood on our hands of however many more hundreds of thousands abortions are performed at Planned Parenthood clinics for the duration of the funding he just signed into law.

Your logic is flawed.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I voted for Trump because he was the least of two Evils, I did hope he would do things differently, but not in the way he has. I never thought him to be a very Moral man, so I am not alarmed with his past. I am a lot more concerned about tomorrow, next week and the future beyond that.

This really is not a religious forum ...Go to church or something.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    That's right big boy, it is impossible to hate something that doesn't exist
    Yea right, just keep telling yourself that.

National concealed carry reciprocity act of 2017-index.jpg

~ An Atheist's Only Hope Is That There Is No Afterlife, Their Greatest Fear Is That There IS ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaz3 View Post
    I voted for Trump because he was the least of two Evils, I did hope he would do things differently, but not in the way he has. I never thought him to be a very Moral man, so I am not alarmed with his past. I am a lot more concerned about tomorrow, next week and the future beyond that.

This really is not a religious forum ...Go to church or something.
    Faithful people have every right to comment in a manner that references their faith as *a* or *the* basis for their positions. Faith and politics intersect in many important and significant ways. This is the politics forum. Faith-related comments in connection to political issues are allowed here. Deal with it, or maybe it's you who should go elsewhere.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Yea right, just keep telling yourself that.

National concealed carry reciprocity act of 2017-index.jpg

~ An Atheist's Only Hope Is That There Is No Afterlife, Their Greatest Fear Is That There IS ~
    Your anger is unfitting a person that claims to believe in god. Plus you are stuck on your stupid concept about atheists.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Plus you are stuck on your stupid concept about atheists.
    I know that an atheist's only hope is that there is no afterlife, and their greatest fear is that there IS. Maybe it's your concept about athiest's that's stupid.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesstringer View Post
    faithful people have every right to comment in a manner that references their faith as *a* or *the* basis for their positions. Faith and politics intersect in many important and significant ways. This is the politics forum. Faith-related comments in connection to political issues are allowed here. Deal with it, or maybe it's you who should go elsewhere.

Blues
    Amen Brother!
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

I know that an atheist's only hope is that there is no afterlife, and their greatest fear is that there IS. Maybe it's your concept about athiest's that's stupid.
    Angry little person striking out in his rage to defend a fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Faithful people have every right to comment in a manner that references their faith as *a* or *the* basis for their positions. Faith and politics intersect in many important and significant ways. This is the politics forum. Faith-related comments in connection to political issues are allowed here. Deal with it, or maybe it's you who should go elsewhere.

Blues
    Yep, it's called the First Amendment, and it gives those with other views the same right.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast