National concealed carry reciprocity act of 2017 - Page 17
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: National concealed carry reciprocity act of 2017

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post

Your logic is flawed.

Blues
    Only from a secular viewpoint.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Angry little person striking out in his rage to defend a fantasy.
    Says the man who hates the God that he claims doesn't exist.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Says the man who hates the God that he claims doesn't exist.
    I'm out of crayons.......... too much stupidity
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Only from a secular viewpoint.
    I know you believe that, but it's not true in the context of our exchange.

God is either pro-life or He ain't. I have the utmost faith that He is.

Trump is either pro-life or he ain't. He literally proved that he ain't by signing a bill that fully funds the #1 abortion provider in the nation for at least another six months, though I admit that I'm a bit fuzzy on whether it's longer than that or not. Let's just say it's six months. That's funding that contributes to another ~150,000 abortions (probably quite a few more than that, but just ball-parking it here) in just the (assumed) six-month period of this specific bill.

You said "it" had nothing to do with Planned Parenthood. In so saying, you seem to also be saying that God has no problem with Trump's signature appearing on a bill that will contribute to the murder of somewhere in the neighborhood of (at least) 150,000 babies. I find that logic flawed, because if it's true and accurate, it means that I am actually more pro-life than God. That is the logical conclusion of your flawed logic, which is precisely why I don't believe it to be true. It simply can't be true that Trump's support for taxpayer-funded abortion "has nothing to do with" His use of the man as the leader of this country.

Logically, God is showing us that Trump is no different than any of the other liars, betrayers, usurpers and/or tyrants throughout the history of government. Trump spent all but the last six or seven years of his adult life as a NY liberal. His current support for baby-killing proves he still is one. If God is using Trump to slow down the onset of the NWO and/or to re-establish moral solvency in this country, then why would He neglect to use him by guiding his hand to veto a bill with funding for baby-killing in it? The logical answer is that Trump is not working for God, he's working for himself, and always has been.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

6. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I know you believe that, but it's not true in the context of our exchange.

God is either pro-life or He ain't. I have the utmost faith that He is.

Trump is either pro-life or he ain't. He literally proved that he ain't by signing a bill that fully funds the #1 abortion provider in the nation for at least another six months, though I admit that I'm a bit fuzzy on whether it's longer than that or not. Let's just say it's six months. That's funding that contributes to another ~150,000 abortions (probably quite a few more than that, but just ball-parking it here) in just the (assumed) six-month period of this specific bill.

You said "it" had nothing to do with Planned Parenthood. In so saying, you seem to also be saying that God has no problem with Trump's signature appearing on a bill that will contribute to the murder of somewhere in the neighborhood of (at least) 150,000 babies. I find that logic flawed, because if it's true and accurate, it means that I am actually more pro-life than God. That is the logical conclusion of your flawed logic, which is precisely why I don't believe it to be true. It simply can't be true that Trump's support for taxpayer-funded abortion "has nothing to do with" His use of the man as the leader of this country.

Logically, God is showing us that Trump is no different than any of the other liars, betrayers, usurpers and/or tyrants throughout the history of government. Trump spent all but the last six or seven years of his adult life as a NY liberal. His current support for baby-killing proves he still is one. If God is using Trump to slow down the onset of the NWO and/or to re-establish moral solvency in this country, then why would He neglect to use him by guiding his hand to veto a bill with funding for baby-killing in it? The logical answer is that Trump is not working for God, he's working for himself, and always has been.

Blues
    I can tell you one thing. Ann Coulter has been all in on Trump up until now but after his recent bill signing, the non funding of the wall, the funding of PP, the ignoring of DACA, and the due process comment, she was dead up in his keester at a campus speech either last night or the night before. The people that voted for him outside his base AND his base are paying attention. Even non politicians that become politicians become part of the swamp eventually it seems.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wh...ump-2018-03-28

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

7. Well, for the few folks who are even bothering to piss in the general direction of staying on topic, I hate to rain on your parade,
    but "The National Concealed Carry Act of 2017" ? Go have a gander at one of those "calendar" thingies. It's 2018...

We didn't elect a pastor in chief. True,Trump is no different than any of the other liars, betrayers, usurpers and/or tyrants throughout the history of government. Trump is not "working" for God. Trump is being "used" by God to escalate End Times prophecy surrounding ISRAEL pertaining to Jerusalem (Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 - Zechariah 12:3 - Zechariah 12:9 - Ezekiel 38-39). God isn't going to cleanse America or end abortion through Trump or any other living human being on this planet. God is going to judge America, not change it. Christ said that the generation that is witness to the re-birth of ISRAEL would not pass away until ALL of End Time prophecy be fulfilled. As I've said a hundred times to deaf ears on this forum, we're already 70 years into this Last Generation (1948-2028). If you believe the Bible , then you must know that ALL of End Time prophecy - the Rapture, the 7 years of the Tribulation, and the 2nd coming of Christ - will be fulfilled within the next 10 years (Fig Tree Prophecy) . No one wants to hear or believe anything concerning judgement, only about love. The Bible is 1/3 prophecy, you know, prophecy? Prophecy that no one reads or attempts to understand because it might ruin their weekend or future plans with the grand kids? Yea, that prophecy. And sorry to disappoint anyone but Christ spoke ten times more about judgement and HELL than Heaven and love, and for good reason.

Zechariah harped about the Second Coming of Jesus to occur at a time when Jerusalem is the capital city of Israel once again, a time when the powers of the world will come against her to fight her. Trump declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel should have set the hairs on the back of every Christian’s neck on end. Goosebumps should have formed on our arms and sent a shiver down our spines. The end is near. We are literally witnessing the beginning of the end. In June of last year, Prophecy in the News magazine published an article quoting the Pope as calling for a ‘new global political authority.’ Every President since Bush Sr. has called for a ‘new world order’ except Donald Trump. He's pushing the ‘America First’ agenda. This flies in the face of the globalists, and so they must get rid of him. He's a man, just a man. He is sinful like all men, but make no mistake, God tells us in Daniel 4:25..“That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.” Look at the last line; the Highest rules the kingdom of men, and He gives it to whomever He will. No one becomes a political leader except with God allowing it. This includes Mr. Putin in Russia, Her Majesty in England, and even our Mr. Trump in America. These persons are in place to do God’s will and to prepare the way for Jesus to return.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Your anger is unfitting a person that claims to believe in god.
    You should read the Bible. It condones a number of valid reasons for anger. The idea that those who believe in God can not or should not be angry is an ignorant misnomer. It never says, "Don't be angry." It does say, "In your anger, do not sin" and "be slow to anger" i.e. don't be a hothead.

Plus you are stuck on your stupid concept about atheists.
    Actually, the "Tenets of Atheism" is a marvelous demonstration of inherent logical inconsistency, at least for any atheist who ever says they hate God. :)

That's right big boy, it is impossible to hate something that doesn't exist, but the deluded that believe in such gods are a real and present danger.... remember 9/11?
    So, now you're lumping all God-fearing Christians, Jews, Sikhs, and others who valiantly and bravely defend our country in with the religious zealots behind 9/11?

Gee... Bigot much?

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    So, now you're lumping all God-fearing Christians, Jews, Sikhs, and others who valiantly and bravely defend our country in with the religious zealots behind 9/11?

Gee... Bigot much?
    It's explained very clearly in my signature line.....
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast