National concealed carry reciprocity act of 2017 - Page 7
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: National concealed carry reciprocity act of 2017

1. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    HUH? Looks like Tex can carry in about 36 states, and I can carry in 38. We do have the advantage that our neighbor states honor our permits.
    Exactly, I could probably drive 24 hrs straight in any direction and still be legal to carry

3. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    So what you're saying is, I'm legal to carry in 25+ states, and you're not.
    I take back my advice on your getting a Utah non resident permit to afford yourself increased reciprocity with adjoining states. Your state has no reciprocity agreements with New Jersey, Maryland, and Pennsylvania AND as of 23 September 2017, your AG decided that there will be NO recognition of any non resident permits in the state of Delaware. You're all boxed in so no wonder you're such a shameless honk for national reciprocity.

Put an ad in the paper and tell the AG you're pissed. Or scream helplessly at the sky. Or go for a nice long drive. Don't drive much more than an hour though or you'll be out of your box.

The Place to Be

Let's knock off the personal insults please.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Fake quote. If you are going to try and stir up division and distrust of the government, please use something original, and not just copy and quote Russian content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Now we complete week 43 and begin week 44 of the Paul Ryan Sandbagging of HR38. He really needs to get lost, go back to Wisconsin and make cheese curds. Although he'd probably screw that up too!
    I have $upported and voted for Ryan here in Wis. for years. This next time around (2018) I and my wife will not support him. He has been corrupted by the DC bubble.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kramden View Post
    I have $upported and voted for Ryan here in Wis. for years. This next time around (2018) I and my wife will not support him. He has been corrupted by the DC bubble.
    +1

The Place to Be

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by kramden View Post
    Every single one of them are corruptible to one degree or another. If they come across as incorruptible, it's a shtick they learned in lower levels of government, be it mayors, county commissioners, whatever. To desire to hold power over hundreds, on up to millions of people at the higher levels of government, is to expose one's self as being unfit and undeserving of the privilege. Every time you vote for an individual, you vote to have your own freedoms reduced by whatever lame-brained schemes of control they come up with while in the office that you sent them to occupy. It's a never-ending game of Catch 22 - Can't live with politicians, and they have done a simply fantastic job of convincing the masses that you can't live without them. Like the all-controlling computer finally concluded in the movie War Games, the best move is not to play. Ryan is no better an example supporting that thought than any of the rest of them. He's just the closest example you have handy, and occupies a more visible seat of power than most, but they're all the same. They are all beasts whose insatiable appetites feed off The People's rights. We are all stuck with having their influence in our lives to some degree, but at least we should all open our eyes to the truth of the matter that they're all corrupt, all amoral, and all belong to the Redcoat class of American society. Ryan never was an exception. He's always been the same beast he is today, at least "always" since the beginning of his political career. Don't be fooled by their grinning in your face or kissing your babies.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I like Paul Nehlen for Wisconsin....and the USA

https://judiciary.house.gov/press-re...-gun-violence/

House Judiciary Committee Approves Bills to Protect the Second Amendment and Curb Gun Violence

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast