Traveling to Kansas City MS

Thread: Traveling to Kansas City MS

1. Traveling to Kansas City MS

I will be spending a week in Kansas City
    ; any concealed carry laws I should be aware of?

Sent from my iPad using USA Carry mobile app

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/stat...laws/missouri/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Keep in mind that Kansas City spans the state line and is in both Kansas and Missouri, depending on which side of town you are on. I would suggest that you review the laws for both states.

Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    Keep in mind that Kansas City spans the state line and is in both Kansas and Missouri, depending on which side of town you are on. I would suggest that you review the laws for both states.
    I thought about that as well but since I figured he meant to type mo instead of ms I assumed he meant Missouri... But who knows, maybe he meant to say ks so in that light here’s Kansas laws:

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/kansas/

Next time just type the whole state...Traveling to Kansas City MS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. Either KCMO or KCKS, state laws are very similar. See handgun law.us for details. Open carry ok, signs don't carry weight of law, etc. Study the details depending on what your plans are.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

And don't forget, unless you have a permit issued by the same state that you are physically in at the time, any time you come within 1000' of the premises of a school on public property you must unload your gun and lock it in a case to comply with Federal law. Reciprocity doesn't count.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.