Galco Back Pocket holster???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galco Back Pocket holster???

Galco Back Pocket holster???

I have one for the KelTec P3AT. The inside of the holster is pretty rough and hard to get the pistol out. What have any of you used to smooth up the inside the holster to make getting the pistol out easier? Thanks..

Which model of holster do you have? Galco makes several pocket holsters for the P3AT.

This thread is over a year old and the poster hasn't been here since, Last Activity: 03-23-2009 03:22 PM!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    This thread is over a year old and the poster hasn't been here since, Last Activity: 03-23-2009 03:22 PM!
    I been wonderin that myself. Seems out of nowhere these old posts pop up, like a bad penny.
    Maybe it's the site admin's doing?

No it's not Admin!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    No it's not Admin!
    G50AE, you know anything about this?

8. Throw it away and order a Mika pocket holster. I had a Desantis nemisis pocket holsters for my Kahr PM9 and Kel-tec 3PAT and half the time the holster would come out of my pocket with my pistol, covering the trigger making it unusable. Good thing I never needed it for real. With the Mika holster, that never, never happened. The weapon came out smooth and slick.

Mika's Pocket Holsters - Custom Made Pocket Holsters, Waistband Holsters, Vest Holsters, Tactical Pocket Mirrors And Much More.

Galco doesnt make a "back pocket" holster for the 3AT. What is printed on the holster?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I been wonderin that myself.
    And seeing as how you are banned, your oppinion doesn't count for a whole lot.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    And seeing as how you are banned, your oppinion doesn't count for a whole lot.
    Do you know why he was banned? What is a bannable offense here?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast