Which one ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which one ?

I can vouch for the Galco Summer Comfort.

I'm also wanting to try the Supertuck because I've read so many great reviews on them.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

NY unfortunately. To be remedied when I retire.
    I've used Blade-Tech and Fobus IWB holsters and found them to work well with my Glock. The Supertuck looks promising and I want to try it.

4. I wear a Galco King Tuc iwb with a full size 1911 or my comander size 1911, it works great. I recomend getting a good gun belt for what ever holster you end up with.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by POP CHARLIE View Post
    I wear a Galco King Tuc iwb with a full size 1911 or my comander size 1911, it works great. I recomend getting a good gun belt for what ever holster you end up with.
    Well, I think you hit the Jurassic Thread record - Just shy of five years since the last post in this thread!

I hope the OP found what he was lookin' for before now!

No biggie, Pop, just foolin' with ya. It's just funny when these really old threads kinda spontaneously resurrect themselves. Good advice in any case!

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

6. I think it's a third but the crossbreed supertuck is amazing! There are cheaper and easily accessible options like the galco kingtuk etc but a lifetime warranty alone is worth it. I carry XD sc 9mm. To each his own but for me 6'1 220 the combination kydex and leather have me the most comfortable and concealed fit. I went through a blackhawk iwb and de santis iwb before ending with crossbreed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Check out Alien gear holsters. Lifetime warranty and low price. good combination. A pricier alternative is the Raven phantom series. Both are excellent. Check the reviews. The crossbreed supertuck has lots of fans in here as well. None of these is a loser.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

2nd for Alien

Quote Originally Posted by farsidefan1 View Post
    Check out Alien gear holsters. Lifetime warranty and low price. good combination. A pricier alternative is the Raven phantom series. Both are excellent. Check the reviews. The crossbreed supertuck has lots of fans in here as well. None of these is a loser.
    Second the Alien holster. I just got one for my Ruger SR9C. Less expensive than Crossbreed, and really comfortable. I've only had it for a few weeks, but it seems well made. They even sent me a bag of extra screws if needed. The spring steel clips are crazy strong! Once I figured out the proper way to 'tuck' with this holster, it's gotten easier and it definitely seems concealed to me. My problem with Crossbreed was their stupid emblem stamped into the outside of belt clip. Same issue with Sneaky Pete holsters and the 'SP' stamped on the outside. I want to be as low-profile as I can, not a billboard.

As another poster said, buy a box to hold your previous holsters. I think I have 4 or 5 now... :)

One last note: I really do like to be very low-profile when I carry. As such, I wish Alien, like Crossbreed, would offer both J-hook clips and velcro clips for their holsters. I may get a second set of clips and put my own velcro on, then velcro on inside of belt. That way, clips are covered by belt, but still attached for stability.

WingRider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12