Conceal Carry? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conceal Carry?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by maybejim View Post
    I have started doing that. I have a gun in a bag between my seat and the (homemade) console in my van plus another gun carried on me.
    I like the idea if a dedicated car gun. Do you have a small gun safe to secure it when you are out of the car?
    Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't allow our enemies to have guns, why should we allow them to have ideas? [Stalin]

Quote Originally Posted by jdavid17 View Post
    I like the idea if a dedicated car gun. Do you have a small gun safe to secure it when you are out of the car?
    I do but I rarely use it. I make deliveries and am in and out of the van a lot. I built the safe into the bottom of the "console" that I built to go between the seats. I forget the brand of the safe but it is very heavy with a 5 point mechanical buttons and a settable combination. I used to carry several thousand dollars in cash with me (even before I got my CCW) and that is why I built the console with the safe.

I put the same model safe screwed into the back of the closet in my Camper. Any "valuables" that we carry go in there when we are leaving the camper.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

I don't like the idea of needing to unholster and reholster my gun several times daily. Thats why I don't use some holsters and most carry styles. I prefer to be 100% concealed all day long, everywhere i go and in every activity that I do. Less holster play less chance of a A.D.
    smart carry works well for me.
    Rule #1 of CCW: Don't get made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12