Concealed carry is bulletproof - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Concealed carry is bulletproof

Quote Originally Posted by Yarddawg View Post
    While this passage may not refer to a gun, I believe that the meaning is the same.
    You can interpret the Bible in many ways. This is not about religion; it's about manmade laws and politics. The only way to fix it is vote.

God had lots to do with it...... The US was founded on Christian principals, do your research.....Voting got us where we are today, didn't work very well, did it?
    Maybe you should do a little research. I don't think praying is going to help much now, but you're welcome to try.

hatchet

Quote Originally Posted by hatchet19 View Post
    Well, I was with you all the way up to the point where you said "God Given Right". I know what you mean, but this has nothing to do with God and everything to do with the U.S. Constitution. I agree with the article written by Travis Holland and support my law makers at the Local, State and Federal level by voting accordingly. In my opinion, it's the best legal way to effect change in the Government. Always Vote and always be an informed voter.
    hatchet
    Remember, the "Right" to self protection with equal or greater force for the preservation of life, existed before the Declaration of Independence and before the Constitution and Bill of Rights existed.

The "Right" to life and the protection of ones life, was given to you by your creator. Irregardless of the lack of acknowledgment of said creator by the individual or which creator the individual believes in, the Right existed before the document that protects it did. The 2nd Amendment is simply the founders trying to protect us from ourselves. They knew we could become our own worst enemies. I believe they were correct.

As far as voting goes, Keep at it. Tried it here, but the brainfurked liberals that graze on the grass keep thinking its gonna get better if they keep voting democrat...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Let's just agree to disagree.

hatchet

If carrying a weapon to defend myself is a right, why do I have to pay for it? Are not rights free?

Yes, I realize this is my first post and seems a bit trollish, but it would appear that TPTB are disenfranchising the less financially endowed. It takes money to purchase a weapon, and I agree to "qualify" proficiency, but why should I have to pay a fee to the sherrifs department to carry it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12