Who Carries A 1911 As Your Self Defense Gun - Page 12
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Carries A 1911 As Your Self Defense Gun

I 've been carrying a Daly for about 25 yrs.
    Peaceful
    45acp "When you want to send the best"

To quote Tommy Lee Jones, lose all of those sissy pistols and get yourself a Glock.

4. Kimber Ultra Stainless Raptor II. Love it!

5. Kimber Pro Carry. I don't want less than 4 inches of barrel in a .45 ACP. Still have my old AMT Hardballer, on its 3rd barrel plus a couple of other mods.

The 1911 is the sidearm God and John Moses Browning intended us to carry.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

I was carrying a Ruger SP 101, 2 1/4" barrel in .357 mag. but recently bought a Kimber Ultra Stainless Raptor II and fell in love with it. From now on the Raptor will be on my hip.

SI VIS PACEM, PARABELLUM
    "If you seek peace, prepare for war"

Just got a new Kimber Ultra Carry II in .45ACP for my anniversary. Looking for a good conceal carry holster. I am on CrossBreed's website now. Just trying to figure out the particulars...

CDP II Officer for me. Carries nicely all day long in the Supertuck.

Quote Originally Posted by tanker1983 View Post
    Just got a new Kimber Ultra Carry II in .45ACP for my anniversary. Looking for a good conceal carry holster. I am on CrossBreed's website now. Just trying to figure out the particulars...
    I have several Crossbreed Supertucks...best holster ive ever owned...carry my Kimber Ultra Carry II in it 18 hours a day, 7 days a week...as you can tell...

10. I believe I have the same model. I live in an area with a LOT of leather shops, and a local leathersmith who specializes in gun leather made me a shoulder holster that is really comfortable for $ 95. It took him all of one day. He did a great job!

Neal

Kimber Ultra CDP II in a Super Tuck and my Springfield Operator in the Super Tuck as well and then in my High Noon IWB. I wont carry anthing but my 1911 and on occasion will back up with my G27 or G23. But I wouldnt trade my Super Tuck for anything, best IWB holster I've ever worn.
    NRA Certified Instructor
    US Army Retired
    Prior Federal Police Officer Instructor

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast