Who Carries A 1911 As Your Self Defense Gun - Page 14
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 217

Thread: Who Carries A 1911 As Your Self Defense Gun

  1. Springfield EMP 9mm. Crossbreed in summer. Don Hume owb in winter.

  2.   
  3. +++ on Para's...

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    I carry a Para Warthog and love it.
    It is a Para .45 caliber for me. Stopping the bad guys since 1873

  4. #133
    I carry a Rock Island .45 Compact on me and a S&W 1911 5 in by my bedside. Both are boringly reliable. I have both IWB and OWB belt holsters that I use with them.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

  5. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,558
    Quote Originally Posted by sshorkey View Post
    Springfield EMP 9mm. Crossbreed in summer. Don Hume owb in winter.
    I was going to mention the EMP but in .40. Be glad to hear any advice on the different concealed carry methods you have experimented with. The holster that comes with it is pretty nice. Your comments please.

  6. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Overland Park, KS
    Posts
    286
    High standard 1911 gi model here.

  7. #136
    I carry a Ruger SR1911 and i feel totally confident with the gun and my ability to control it.

  8. #137
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Battle Creek Michigan
    Posts
    1,269
    S&W 1911 Series E Stainless. Love it. Never had a failure.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

  9. #138
    Kimber Ultra Raptor Stainless.

    I'm really surprised at how many carry a single action in this world of 'push the button'.

    This is refreshing.

    KK

  10. #139
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryville, Tennessee
    Posts
    13
    Kimber TLE/RL II Is my everyday carry if I have to conceal better I carry my Sig P238 because the fundamentals are similar to a 1911.

  11. #140
    I carry a Wilson Combat protector in stainless steel about 75% of the time. This is a full sized 1911. The other 25% I carry my Kimber Pro CDP II which has a 4 inch barrel instead of the 5.
    I carry both in a Milt Sparks Versa Max IWB holster. The shark trim on the holster for the Kimber really looks sharp with the two tone 1911.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast