Who Carries A 1911 As Your Self Defense Gun - Page 22
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Who Carries A 1911 As Your Self Defense Gun

I carry a Colt Combat Commander. 45 in stainless steel in a Desantis OWB mini scarab.

3. I carry a kimber cdp pro, in winter I wear a owb holster in summer I wear a iwb holster. I like the night sights but due to some eye problems I plan to add crimson trace lazer sights. Single action trigger,slim profile great stopping power what more could you ask for in a ccw hsand gun.

1911 "clone"
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Kimber Ultra CDP ll on weekends, Glock during the week, don't want to scratch up the Kimber around work
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

6. Kimber Pro Carry II with Pachmayr American Legend grips. Has three dot night sights and Mecgar magazines have been perfect. Running a couple different type of jhp but not really set on one brand. Been carrying in a Galco shoulder holster because my back doesn't like IWB/OWB.

Sent from my C6606 using USA Carry mobile app

Howdy,

Dang! This thread is almost 5 years old but here's my $.02.

I have a Norinco 1911A1 that I've owned for over 20 years and for about 12 years it was my main CCW handgun. Nowadays I only carry it for "nostalgia" reason.

I carry it OWB @ 3:00 in a leather belt slide holster loaded with 230gr Fed. Hydra Shok.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

No matter what the topic, 1911 or bananas, someone always has to bring out a Glock.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using USA Carry mobile app

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122