Who Carries A 1911 As Your Self Defense Gun - Page 9
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Carries A 1911 As Your Self Defense Gun

Quote Originally Posted by woodyga View Post
    Ironhorse,

One of my carry guns is a Star Firestar M43. Love the gun, its just a little on the heavy side. Mostly carry it in the winter with a large jacket and a super slide holster.

Woody,
    Yeah, I love my Star PD, too. I've owned it since it was new, and it's reliable as ...heck. And it's lighter than my Sig 220 carry...by quite a bit.
    When it comes to handguns, there are Sig Sauers, then there's everything else.

S&W 108295 here at the boarder.

If you do google search for 1911 you can find sites and some forums dedicated to 1911's...Their is a wealth of info on the 1911...

Carry a Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II. Without a doubt the finest CC 1911 I've ever had in that caliber, and I've had more than a few. I used to carry my SA 1911 A-1 MilSpec but it was way to bulky and heavy for CC, at least for me.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARABELLUM
    "If you seek peace, prepare for war"

Quote Originally Posted by cruzthepug View Post
    Just got my CCW permit last week but I have a Kimber Ultra Carry II stainless I plan to carry. In the process of finding a holster, ordered a Crossbreed this weekend to try.
    While you're at it... check this one out too. Sorry for the plug.

7. My number one is a Kimber ultra carry II, tritium sites and promag magazine+1. I have recently wanted a grab & go back pocket wheel gun. thought about the charter arms but have heard bad things about em. wanted the short .44 spcl...........ammo is Hornady TAP------Golden Sabre------Black Talon.........I would like to pick up a .40 or .41 or .44 spcl in a revolver snub barrel if possible
    You bet your ass I carry cocked and locked

I carry a Rock Island Armory FS Tactical. MINUS the FLGR.
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

Timberlake, North Carolina, United States
    KImber PRO CARRY like america express dont leave home without it, with a 638 S&W on the side

10. I carry a Commander usually. Sometimes swap it out to my P220. .45 is my favorite caliber.

I have two 1911s that I CC with. One is a Kimber Gold Match the other is a Custom Springfield, both in full size. Would no tcarry anything else.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast