Wyoming to repeal CCW reciprocity for all but 8 states starting March 1. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wyoming to repeal CCW reciprocity for all but 8 states starting March 1.

I pretty much figured assachusetts would be included. If you can do something HERE, you can do it pretty much ANYWHERE with the liberal loonie lefties writing the laws.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Sheldon, the WY AG is going by written law, not how a local Board applies (or doesn't apply) that law. If you think MI CCW's should be recognized, one of two things will have to happen. Either Wyoming's law will have to change from it's current "ever convicted" stance to a "within the last x-number of years" stance, or Michigan will have to make their WRITTEN law stricter to match the experience you cite. Several in this thread have suggested contacting the WY Reps to get the law re-written, but if you want Michigan law to match your experiences, feel free to contact your Reps, maybe you can adopt DC's laws instead.
    Actually the easer route is to contact Mike our state AG and have him give the WY AG a call, which is not a bad idea, I think I still have his personal cell number on mine.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Ohio does not allow any drug related convicted person a ccw permit. Ohio runs you thru L E A D S and national background check so this Wy law is very confussing

Quote Originally Posted by bkreuter View Post
    Ohio does not allow any drug related convicted person a ccw permit. Ohio runs you thru L E A D S and national background check so this Wy law is very confussing
    Add one more person to your list, MI does the same thing while you are under the microscope, but I think what they want is to see in in writing as in state law, practice past or present apparently makes no difference to this obviously anti AG.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123