What Do You Carry? - Page 34
Page 34 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 872

Thread: What Do You Carry?

  1. #331
    My full time carry is a Glock 27
    Frank
    Glock 27, Glock 23, Glock 22
    Mossberg 930SPX

  2.   
  3. #332
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    34
    SP-101_2 1/4"_Win Silvertips

    Carries nicely, no sweat rust and nothing turns green.
    The Right of The People To Keep And Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed

  4. #333
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Slower Lower Delaware
    Posts
    25
    Beretta Elite II .40 with Golden Sabres
    Last edited by Sudden; 04-28-2009 at 01:33 PM. Reason: add cal.
    .40S&W Lover

  5. #334
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kingwood Texas
    Posts
    2
    Sig P239 40 S&W
    Krazy
    Sig P239 40 S&W, Sig P250 9mm, Ruger LCR 38 Special, Bersa 380 Thunder

  6. #335
    bought a small airweight s&w 5 shot saturday in .357. have not had a chance to fire it. But im looking to scale down the size of my carry. And this thing just felt awesome
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

  7. #336
    Taurus PT145 or XD45 Compact in an IWB Holster and Snub nose Rossi 38 BUG.

  8. #337
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indiana (central)
    Posts
    2
    I carry a cocked and locked colt 80 series 1911 mod 95% of the time in a galco open top belt slide......the other 5% I carry a limited ed. beretta 92fs with gold engraving and white mother of pearl grips in a Bianchi belt slide thats my church/wedding gun
    Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

  9. #338
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    108
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Raptor, Its ptetty comfortable. not too heavy.

  10. There is no substitution for "Practice-Practice-Practice"

    This might be a bit "old school" to you but, I carry a custom S&W 686 (D/A only) .357 mag. and a Bauer .25 for a "boot" gun. I will add that no matter what you carry, one must have the utmost confidence in one's ability to use your carry piece without any "reservations" should the need arrise to pull your gun in the first place!

  11. #340
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in Western Pennsylvania
    Posts
    226
    Mauser HSc (Germany)(.32ACP)
    The Mauser HSc pistol was developed by famous Germany arms company Mauser circa 1937. The overall shape of the gun is streamlined and allows for easy concealment, even a front sight blade is concealed within longitudinal groove on the top of the slide. Magazine release catch is located at the bottom of the butt, magazine fllorplates featured a finger lip for more comfortable grip.

    Mine is in like new shape well maintained and easy to carry and shoot. It was made prior to WWII.

Page 34 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast