What Do You Carry? - Page 57
Page 57 of 88 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 872

Thread: What Do You Carry?

  1. #561
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by spweber View Post
    A Glock 19 here. Fits like a glove in my IWB Crossbreed SuperTuck. Just a loose fitting shirt (Hawaiian) and you don't see it.

    Sincerely,
    Stan

    You are right Stan...when I lived in Florida, a Hawaiian shirt would work fine. However, considering the AO I am in now, a Hawaiian shirt would seem so out of place that I would either be A) pegged as a tourist waiting to get robbed or B) someone wearing a Hawaiian shirt to cover up a concealed weapon LOL!

  2.   
  3. #562
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    You are right Stan...when I lived in Florida, a Hawaiian shirt would work fine. However, considering the AO I am in now, a Hawaiian shirt would seem so out of place that I would either be A) pegged as a tourist waiting to get robbed or B) someone wearing a Hawaiian shirt to cover up a concealed weapon LOL!
    I have effectively concealed my Glock 37 in my IWB Kholster in business casual, and jeans with my shirt tucked in. However, I typically carry my Glock 27 in a Galco "ankle glove" for work. I work in an office environment and this rig conceals very well under slacks.

  4. #563
    I carry my S&W Sigma .40VE Everyday.
    with custom fit tactical green laser

  5. I carry a XDm .40 in the manufacture's holster, I really need a shoulder harness but Im waiting to see if I want leather or tactical.

  6. #565
    I carry an xd40 service model in a crossbreed supertuck. I also have a Beretta 92FS on my permit but prefer to carry the xd

  7. Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    I carry an xd40 service model in a crossbreed supertuck. I also have a Beretta 92FS on my permit but prefer to carry the xd
    Do you have a picture of your car on your drivers license too? LOL!
    Just kidding with you.

    Thank goodness we don't have to do that in S.C.

  8. #567
    Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    Do you have a picture of your car on your drivers license too? LOL!
    Just kidding with you.

    Thank goodness we don't have to do that in S.C.



    No problem. So I guess you don't need a permit to carry in S.C.? Lucky you

  9. #568
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Pawleys Island, SC
    Posts
    1

    How long should it take to receive CWP in SC ?

    How long after I completed my required training and my instructor sends in all of the required paperwork should it take to receive my CW Permit?

  10. Just switched from an XD 40 to a Kimber Ultra Carry II. For both I use Kholster and the Kimber has spoiled me rotten...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post

    No problem. So I guess you don't need a permit to carry in S.C.? Lucky you
    Well, we need a permit to carry, but we don't have a picture of the gun we carry, or the name of the gun we carry printed on the license. Many of us own multiple guns, and don't carry the same one daily. Some carry one for the daily commute to work, then another after hours, and the after hours piece would be determined by where they are going, be it formal or less formal occasions.

    Also, some here own so many handguns, the license wouldn't hold all the model numbers or pictures. LOL!

Page 57 of 88 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast