Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kydex

18 23.38%
  • Leather

59 76.62%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leather or kydex

1. I only wear leather when I am going to sweat which might be alot considering I like in the sunshine state. But I prefer Kydex.

I use Crossbreed Holsters, the best of both worlds.
    Raul In Sunny Tavernier, The Florida Keys.
    Glock: Feed it dirt, it'll still work.
    CWFL. Speak softly and carry concealed!

Most of my holsters are leather, but I do have a couple of IWB kydex holsters because of how thin they are.

I use leather mainly because I just like the material. The look, smell, & feel. But, my brother has a kydex & it seems ok. I dunno, I might in the future, but I am happy for now. My mag holders are kydek though. They aren't bad, & and do remove easy enough, but I still prefer leather.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". ~George Orwell / Rudyard Kipling

6. I prefer Fobus for carry and for IWB I carry a Glock 23 in a M-Tac Minitour holster IWB . This holster will completely conceal a pistol and you can tuck your T-shirt over it and nothing will show. After a while its like carrying a wallet, very comfortable. Go to COMP-Tac.com to view this holster. NRA Instructor

Both

I have a Silent Thunder with leather lining - put me down for both.

8. Give me a Galco IWB leather Royal Guard Holster anytime the most comfortable I've ever worn. Winter and Summer.

didn't see denim ...smart carry.
    Rule #1 of CCW: Don't get made.

I use both, but prefer kydex .... cheaper. indestructible. perfect fit from new, no break-in involved. tons of paddle models available, which I prefer.
    "Neatness counts, but bullets often count more." Elvis Cole, World's Greatest Detective

Leather. OWB Don Hume Agent 711 T.B. IWB H715-M T.B.
    Save a Greyhound. Adopt One.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast