Is there a limit to guns in florida with CCW?

Thread: Is there a limit to guns in florida with CCW?

1. Question Is there a limit to guns in florida with CCW?

Is there a limit of how many guns I can have strapped on? I would like to carry two, I don't know if you can only carry one. By the way love the site, plenty of info for newbies like me.

3. Try this out. It's from handgunlaws.org....it's a pdf file listing the FL gun laws. Not sure if it's a complete listing but it may hav the info you need:

http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/florida.pdf

Hope that helps.

JB

wolfhunter Guest
    You can carry as many as you can walk around with. Just remember "concealed means concealed". Florida says no open carry, so printing or accidental revealing could cause you grief.

5. Thanks. I was thinking about having an ankle holter and a IWB holster.

wolfhunter Guest
    I used to carry IWB and left front pocket, plus several knives, then I traded my P3AT for a .410/.45LC Thompson Contender. I can't quite conceal a 14" barrel in my front pocket, in Florida casual attire.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    I used to carry IWB and left front pocket, plus several knives, then I traded my P3AT for a .410/.45LC Thompson Contender. I can't quite conceal a 14" barrel in my front pocket, in Florida casual attire.
    Cut the inside of the pocket out and use a thigh platform for that T/C... I think a 7mmTCU would be good for that Contender.......
    Semper Fi

When I went for my CCW training my instructor walked into the room and began to "unload" from total concealment 9 firearms, 16 knives, 1 sword, 1 machete, a few stun guns and some assorted other items and then noted: THERE IS NO GUN PERMIT IN FLORIDA! It is a Concealed WEAPONS License, and with it you may carry any weapon concealed that you may legally own with the exception of Automatic Weapons and some explosive devices.

Carry all the guns you want if you can still walk.