Anyone carry a P2000

Thread: Anyone carry a P2000

Anyone carry a P2000

I posted in another thread that I may be selling my P2000. I like the gun, but I can't seem to carry it without it printing. If anyone has found a good holster or way of concealing it I'd love to know so I can keep the gun. Thanks for the help.
    "Never argue with a fool, they will lower you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

If it's a P2000 SK (subcompact) it should be at the upper limit of ready concealability but still possible. If it's a full size P2000 you may as well try to conceal an MP5. I'll have to admit my perceptions are clouded by living in Arizona where T-shirts and shorts are typical apparel. If you're in the land of parkas and overcoats, you could probably conceal just about anything.
    MOLON LABE

4. P2000 40s&w

I carry a P2000 daily, I use the fist ultra thin kydex, it's comfortable doesn't sweat or scratch my gun. I have other holsters, but really like the Fist IWB, I use it year around and feel it conceals very well.

I have the SK model. As long as the weather is not to hot I carry most of the time in a Coranado vest so no problem there. When I do carry in a holster I just make sure my shirt is loose enough. With shorts and a pull over shirt in summer time I carry in a fanny pack. So for me printing has not been much of an issue.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7