How noticable do the "No Weapons" signs have to be? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How noticable do the "No Weapons" signs have to be?

What's a no guns sign?? Since signs are meaningless in Florida the only place you EVER see them is on gun stores and gun ranges ... go figure!

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 2beararms View Post
    What's a no guns sign?? Since signs are meaningless in Florida the only place you EVER see them is on gun stores and gun ranges ... go figure!
    2bear- As I was entering a theater 4 years ago I saw a credit card-sized clear decal with something about "no guns" and a slashed circle over a pistol. Since I'd already paid, I decided to watch the movie and never return to that theater.

I don't LOOK for them. If it jumps out at me, then I'll turn around and go somewhere else. If the store is THAT concerned about it, they should make it blatantly obvious! IMHO

SA
    Last edited by SIDE ARM; 04-06-2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: puncuation

Just a note about Minnesota: In all my travels I have only seen a few signs banning handguns (my place of work is one of them), and have yet to see one single sign posted per legal requirements in Minnesota. By the way....I'm not telling them.

I suppose most states will treat required signs/notices differently. I dont think KY really specifies for private businesses and even then, if you mistakenly go in, you can be asked to leave and only if you don't then you can be charged with trespass. I will be interested in those with more knowlege of VA laws in answers to this thread since I live in KY but not far from VA and intend to go there often and i've only had my KY CCDW permit for a few weeks. I actually did travel to VA this past weekend but ended up leaving my weapon in the car until I get more familiar with the laws for VA (I hadn't intended on going to VA when I left the house and only live about 15 minutes from the border).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12