Can Canadians get a US CCW Permit?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Canadians get a US CCW Permit?

Can Canadians get a US CCW Permit?

Edited
    Last edited by ATM Crime Fighter; 04-02-2009 at 09:43 AM. Reason: spelling

I sure wish I knew the answer to your question. If anybody would know it would probably be "netentity". I'm sure you'll get an answer here eventually.

Thanks Glockster! Was starting to wonder if I hit a nerve with my question...no one was responding!

Quote Originally Posted by ATM Crime Fighter View Post
    Thanks Glockster! Was starting to wonder if I hit a nerve with my question...no one was responding!
    Nah... There are a lot of great folks here! Some of them very knowledgeable! Sometimes it takes a a day or two to get a response. Especially if no one knows the answer Keep an eye out for a PM.

6. Washington state will grant you a CCW as an alien f you have an office in this state

here in SC, I work with a Green Card Canadian. He was in the same CWP class as me. He had to show the green card, along with the his drivers license, but other than that, it was all the same process as me... picture, fingerprints, etc...
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Washington state will grant you a CCW as an alien f you have an office in this state
    That statement is not true. Washington state is a SHALL ISSUE state. There are no US Citizenship nor Washington State residency requirements for the WA CPL. They WILL issue a CPL, and are required BY LAW to issue a CPL to an alien, so long as that alien is eligible to possess firearms by having a WA Alien Firearms License (AFL). Without the AFL, an alien cannot possess a firearm legally in the state of WA.

Quote Originally Posted by ATM Crime Fighter View Post
    Glockster is right, I Ain't had the time to dig into it yet.. I'll look in the Michigan Stuff if not later tonight, tomorrow. Sorry sir..
    Semper Fi

Edited

edited

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast