Inform the officer or not when concealed carry? - Page 91
Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: Inform the officer or not when concealed carry?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucenut View Post
    I am just astonished by Ruger's interpretation of the role of law enforcement bureaus. To believe that it's the LEOs job to conduct traffic stops as a tool to solve crimes is laughable. Traffic stops are to stop violations of traffic laws (presumably to make driving safer).
    1. youre a liar. I never SAID that cops are allowed to do stops just to check. In fact I gave a very good example of a cop who did WRONG by pulling me over without just cause then making up an damned excuse to have pulled me over.

2. The FACT is that a LOT of felons are picked up every year during routine traffic stops.
    Why?
    Because felons are too stupid to obey even the simplest of laws so they speed and do other things that get them pulled over.

Again...you folks need to learn to READ what is said instead of shoving your BS into peoples words ;)

This is very telling folks. I believe there are millions of police-state zombies like Ruger in all walks of life.
    No, what is telling is the fact that some of you paranoid delusionals apparently either cant READ...or you cant help yourself but to insert your own agenda into someone elses statements so you can make a pitiful attempt to justify your paranoia.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Because the police were polite and professional when they asked! Geez, Deanimator, haven't you been keeping up?
    just another example of a backwoods redneck who apparently doesnt know how to read...or has serious comprehension issues.
    Ive made it very clear what my example of 'warranted' is.
    Not that I have to even have a reason to allow a search, my paranoid friend.
    I can and will allow one anytime I feel to. How doyou like that?
    The definition of warranted is simple to me.... it means they have a warrant signed by a judge in their hands. (With the exception of the Terry frisk and search for immediately accessible weapons associated with the Terry frisk.)
    warranted; "to serve as or give adequate ground or reason for"

A man from halfway across the state sitting in a quiet neighborhood in front of someones house he doesnt know, looking around not really doing much of anything except reading something...yeah. thats 'suspicious' by default and anyone of you here who wouldnt be suspicious is clearly not nearly as paranoid as youre trying to play off here, and completely lacking in common sense.

Yeah, someone called the cops. They came, explained that someone had called about a suspicious car. The cops asked politely if they could search, I agreed given the situation to put everyones mind at ease. They searched, found nothing, thanked me for being cooperative and explained that it might not be a good idea to just randomly park like I did because someone in a neighborhood like that would call just like that person had.

Sounds fine to me, but hey, I dont see cops as the enemy like some of you here clearly do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    No, what is telling is the fact that some of you paranoid delusionals apparently either cant READ...or you cant help yourself but to insert your own agenda into someone elses statements so you can make a pitiful attempt to justify your paranoia.
    What is really telling is that you are in fact a badge polisher (sorry for the name calling. I just really like this term). You have no respect for the right of the people. If you wan't to waive your rights to make officers feel better or to make their job easier go right ahead. Just don't hold those of us who take our freedoms seriously as being some sort of whacko.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    What is really telling is that you are in fact a badge polisher (sorry for the name calling. I just really like this term).
    No need to apologize, friend, I have ZERO respect for you, your type or your thoughts and opinions....so nothing you have to say affects me in the least. :-)
    You have no respect for the right of the people.
    Youre a liar.
    I suggest you READ my posts.
    If anyone HERE has no repect for the rights of the people its the gun packers who DISREGARD the RIGHT of business owners who dont want guns on their property.
    My waiving MY rights is of NO concern to YOU or anyone else on this forum, nor does it have ANY effect on anyone elses rights.
    You need to try this paranoid BS propaganda with someone whos as deluded as yourself...maybe they'll fall for it.

If you wan't to waive your rights to make officers feel better or to make their job easier go right ahead. Just don't hold those of us who take our freedoms seriously as being some sort of whacko.
    Plain stupidity.
    Cops are to know the LAW...not that one guy allowed a search.

As I said, you need to try this with someone who might only have 4 brain cells firing.

Wow , just wow
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

7. Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Wow , just wow
    I agree!

BRAVO! BRAVO! What a performance!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Wow , just wow
    What I cant figure out is why any self respecting gun rights forum owner would allow your type to taint his website and what it should stand for.

Even the NRA and other legitimate gun rights activist groups dont advocate bad behavior or trampling on the rights of non gun owners the way you and some others do here.
    You are an open sore on the gun rights/2nd Amendment cause and if the owner of this forum understood the damage your type does for our cause theyd ban you and keep your nonsense off this site.

I agree!

BRAVO! BRAVO! What a performance!
    Of course you agree.
    Facts and common sense mean nothing to some of you.
    Which is precisely the reason your type does more damage for second amendment rights than good.

Tell us...is it ok for YOU to violate some business owners rights who posts a gunbuster sign so you can exercise your rights by carrying onto his private property anyway?

What the hell makes YOUR rights any more important than HIS?
    Some of you here deserve having your rights infringed, quite frankly.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    Of course you agree.
    Facts and common sense mean nothing to some of you.
    Which is precisely the reason your type does more damage for second amendment rights than good.

Tell us...is it ok for YOU to ignore some business owners rights who posts a gunbuster sign so you can exercise your rights by carrying in anyway?

What the hell makes YOUR rights any more important than HIS?
    Some of you here deserve having your rights infringed, quite frankly.
    I would put you on my ignore list, but you're just too damn funny!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

I would put you on my ignore list, but you're just too damn funny!
    And I certainly wont put you on ignore because I enjoy exposing your idiocy and hypocrisy for all the readers here to see.

Tell us...is it ok for YOU to violate some business owners rights who posts a gunbuster sign so you can exercise your rights by carrying onto his private property anyway?

Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast