Inform the officer or not when concealed carry? - Page 93
Page 93 of 117 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Thread: Inform the officer or not when concealed carry?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    And I certainly wont put you on ignore because I enjoy exposing your idiocy and hypocrisy for all the readers here to see.

Tell us...is it ok for YOU to violate some business owners rights who posts a gunbuster sign so you can exercise your rights by carrying onto his private property anyway?
    Juvenile ad hominems have failed you in this debate.

Changing the subject will serve you no better.

But I suppose AHSA has nothing else in its bag of [inept] tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    Juvenile ad hominems have failed you in this debate.
    Please.
    There is no debate here, friend.
    Just some rule breakers who have no respect for anyone rights but their own.

Changing the subject will serve you no better.
    Pick any subject you want. Lets see if you can even remotely make any semblance of a case.

I'd say that given the indulgence he's shown to an ongoing AHSA false flag operation here, he's obviously a pretty tolerant person.
    And clearly doesnt care that some of his membership is giving out bad advice and causing non gun owners to lose all respect for those of us who carry and own guns.

Of course, the BEST way to discredit anti-gunners is to just let them talk.
    The best way to discredit gun owners is for your type to be allowed to represent us.

That's a pretty obtuse way of saying you have no lucid or rational response to my well founded objections to your repeated attacks on the Bill of Rights.
    When you actually present any valid points you let me know.

Utterly irrelevant
    Not even a good try
    That you dont see relevance only exposes your utter ignorance.

I'm not waiving ANY right I have for your convenience.
    Ironically/sadly enough YOU wont waive YOUR rights but some of you nimrods here have no respect of the RIGHTS of property owners to tell you to stay the hell off their property with your guns.

To any anti gunner reading this thread, please understand this poster and those of his ilk DO NOT represent most responsible, RESPECTFUL, LAW ABIDING gun owners.

Nor do I know him.
    Thats right..all cops are bad cops and are out to get you.....delusional paranioa....Id get that checked by a professional if I were you.
    I don't let strangers rifle through my belongings, certainly unless REQUIRED to by law.
    Is this pathetic crap all you folks can come up with?
    A LEO is hardly some random stranger....you acknowledge that fact that second you stepped on the brake when you saw his lights in your rear view mirror....isnt that right.

Want to try again?
    Or are you done being humiliated.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    A LEO is hardly some random stranger....you acknowledge that fact that second you stepped on the brake when you saw his lights in your rear view mirror....isnt that right.

Want to try again?
    Or are you done being humiliated.
    I thought all you concealed carry folks talk about your element of surprise all the time? Why should I give up my element of surprise just because the stranger at my window is wearing a badge?

Fifth woman testifies cop raped her - UPI.com
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

9. And then there is this guy, who just likes to stop motorists:

Federal police officer sentenced for illegal traffic stops *| ajc.com

But, yeah, of course you are right, cops aren't strangers to us, right, especially wearing those nice, highly polished badges.

Apparently this guy didn't get his driver's license out quickly enough and just got what he deserved, right...or maybe he even, OMG, cussed at the officer!

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/crime/t...ial-oppression

But they must be our friends.... they wear a badge and drive cars with blue lights!

Of course we are paranoid for being cautious around police officers.

And of course, if you have nothing to hide.... just consent to the search! Nothing bad can happen because you have nothing to hide, right? The cop is just doing his job, right?

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...ry=Springfield

Springfield police officer convicted of stealing money

The jury deliberated for about four hours following a five-day trial in which both officers took the witness stand to testify in his own defense. Each denied stealing the money; Matos, though, told the jury his attention had been focused on overseeing the three men outside their car while Buzzell searched the vehicle.

All three men, who had just cashed their paychecks at work in Connecticut, identified Buzzell as the officer who searched the vehicle. Testimony was that their wallets had been placed on a seat after being taken from them when they were stopped on Hancock Street on June 27, 2008.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    I thought all you concealed carry folks talk about your element of surprise all the time? Why should I give up my element of surprise just because the stranger at my window is wearing a badge?

Fifth woman testifies cop raped her - UPI.com
    Just as I thought. Youre a paranoid delusional.

So by your asinine fallacy NO ONE should ever pull over for a cop because you managed to find some cop gone bad story?

Tell ya what...you run with that little theory of yours and we'll see in a few years which of the two of us is in a federal prison and who isnt.

Im not treating 99 cops like **** because of the 1 who might be an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    And then there is this guy, who just likes to stop motorists:

Federal police officer sentenced for illegal traffic stops *| ajc.com

But, yeah, of course you are right, cops aren't strangers to us, right, especially wearing those nice, highly polished badges.

Apparently this guy didn't get his driver's license out quickly enough and just got what he deserved, right...or maybe he even, OMG, cussed at the officer!

Texas cop guilty of official oppression | KXAN.com
    Sorry pal but these stories are on BOTH sides of the tracks.

Traffic Stop Gone Bad - Cop Shot In Face ..
    Traffic Stop Gone Bad - Cop Shot In Face

If you want to have a little game of who can show the most violence by one or the other Im quite positive I can bring a lot more to bear about COPS being shot and killed then you can about cops raping someone.
    Care to give it a shot?
    Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    So whats your plan, pal?
    You advocating shooting a cop here or what?
    Because it sure as hell sounds like you are.

Maybe the FBI or ATF should be keeping an eye on you.

Page 93 of 117 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast