Inform the officer or not when concealed carry? - Page 95
Page 95 of 117 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1169

Thread: Inform the officer or not when concealed carry?

  1. #941
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Show me once where I said that. You need to go back to the Brady Campaign with your nonsensical emotional ramblings where you will be welcome.
    Its your type of extremist whackjob that make the REST of us look as insane as you clearly are.
    Its no wonder the BradyDrones get as far as they do. All they have to do is get voters to look at your lunacy and theyll vote to take away our rights every time.

    Thank God most folks know that your type isnt the prototypical gun owner.

    All I said was be cautious...
    Now your lying.
    HERE is what you said.
    I am not advocating shooting cops. But shooting criminals in self defense is certainly acceptable... even if that criminal is wearing a badge and a uniform.

  2.   
  3. #942
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    At least you probably don't have to worry about any of them raping you. It's OK, though, he is a cop.... just let him finish his business and then take him to court. Don't fight back, though, because he is a cop... Rapes only last a few minutes anyway, if your lucky.
    What a sick, twisted delusional world you live in.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    Now your lying.
    HERE is what you said.
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    I am not advocating shooting cops. But shooting criminals in self defense is certainly acceptable... even if that criminal is wearing a badge and a uniform.
    A rapist is still a rapist.... it doesn't matter what clothes they are wearing.

    You have no problem at all saying it's OK for a cop to think that maybe I am a rapist and might have a dead body in the trunk because he doesn't know me from Adam, yet it is some horrendous unspeakable act to say that that person wearing a badge and uniform just might be a rapist too.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  5. #944
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    A rapist is still a rapist.... it doesn't matter what clothes they are wearing.
    Ill ask you again....WHAT is it that you are pushing here, pal ?
    You saying dont stop for an officer trying to pull you over?
    Saying to shoot the cop if you think hes doing something wrong?

    You have no problem at all saying it's OK for a cop to think that maybe I am a rapist and might have a dead body in the trunk because he doesn't know me from Adam, yet it is some horrendous unspeakable act to say that that person wearing a badge and uniform just might be a rapist too.
    Youre a damned liar.
    How about stop putting words into my posts to try to validate your insanity here.

    I havent said a damned word as to how to handle a bad cop whose committing a crime against someone he's pulled over.
    The ONLY thing *I* have done is to keep you talking so you can show the readers here just how insane you actually are.

    one thing is very clear. Youve spent FAR too much time thinking about 'bad cops' and how you intend to deal with them.

  6. #945
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PANHANDLE, FL
    Posts
    144
    Sometimes a synopsis makes things [and people] clearer.
    At first I intended to articulate Rugar357SP101 's problem, but it's not necessary. The obvious speaks for itself. Actually, I'm willing to help him with professional references after glancing at his pattern of words and responses to follow:

    Rugar357SP101
    • What a sick, twisted delusional world you live in.
    • Its your type of extremist whackjob that make the...
    • Just as I thought. Youre a paranoid delusional.
    • Is this pathetic crap all you folks can come up with?
    • That you dont see relevance only exposes your utter ignorance.
    • When you actually present any valid points you let me know.
    • So now youre a psychoanalyst too
    • And I certainly wont put you on ignore because I enjoy exposing your idiocy and hypocrisy for all the readers here to see.
    • No need to apologize, friend, I have ZERO respect for you, your type or your thoughts and opinions....so nothing you have to say affects me in the least. :-)
    • Youre a liar.
    • These damned Rambos are making the whole lot of us look like nuts who only follow the rules we think we can get away with and to hell with the ones we dont want to follow.
    • Yeah..lets let the... just another example of a backwoods redneck who apparently doesnt know how to read...or has serious comprehension issues.
    • Why dont you try READING sometime....a mind is a terrrible thing to waste.
    • Im sorry but this outlandish line is simply bull ****.
    • That is backwater hick tough guy Rambo BS...nothing more.
    • No, it appears YOU dont comprehend the reason FOR a search.
    • Somehow I think the word 'troll' in your username is fitting...
    • A couple obnoxious members here, however, cant accept that it is MY business, not theres, to inform as *I* feel to do so.
    • Had these obnoxious types kept their...
    Last edited by antietam; 03-23-2011 at 08:40 PM. Reason: sp

  7. #946
    Quote Originally Posted by antietam View Post
    Sometimes a synopsis makes things [and people] clearer.
    At first I intended to articulate Rugar357SP101 's problem, but it's not necessary. The obvious speaks for itself. Actually, I'm willing to help him with professional references after glancing at his pattern of words and responses to follow:
    As I said...anything to distract from the issue at hand because the facts, common sense and the law are against you and your ilk.

    How about you, cowboy....you advocating using your gun against a cop too like NavyLT seems to be?

    NavyLT:
    "I am not advocating shooting cops. But shooting criminals in self defense is certainly acceptable... even if that criminal is wearing a badge and a uniform.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    As I said...anything to distract from the issue at hand because the facts, common sense and the law are against you and your ilk.

    How about you, cowboy....you advocating using your gun against a cop too like NavyLT seems to be?
    What is sick is that you don't consider this guy to be a criminal:
    Verdict Reached in Providence Police Officer Rape Trial | WPRI.com

    Just a cop. If the woman had the means to shoot him, should she have?

    After all, he was wearing a uniform and a badge before he took them off to rape the woman.

    Even police departments advise being cautious:

    http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_16705489

    Police advised drivers concerned about whether a traffic stop is legitimate to roll down their window part of the way and ask to see the officer's badge.They also can call police dispatchers to verify whether the stop is legitimate.
    How paranoid, eh? I wonder if you should tell the "cop" that you have a gun before or after you call dispatchers?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  9. #948
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PANHANDLE, FL
    Posts
    144
    What a hoot! Ok, I'll respond in brief and exactly to your point regarding NavyLT's quote:
    "I am not advocating shooting cops. But shooting criminals in self defense is certainly acceptable... even if that criminal is wearing a badge and a uniform.

    NavyLT's point was "criminals," and correctly included cops, if they in fact act as criminals and NavyLT is on the receiving end of that crime which threaten's his life. Hundreds (conservatively-speaking) of LEOs are prosecuted for felonies every year. It is completely reasonable for a legal gun carrying citizen to be knowledgeable and cautious with all judicial encounters, including LEOs. I've read enough of NavyLT's posts to know that he's rational and would not arbitrarily agress against an LEO in a self defense mode unless the LEO was, in fact, clearly rogue and acted criminally. At least that's how I interpret NavyLT - he can speak for himself and correct me if he wishes.

  10. #949
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PANHANDLE, FL
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    As I said...anything to distract from the issue at hand because the facts, common sense and the law are against you and your ilk.

    How about you, cowboy....you advocating using your gun against a cop too like NavyLT seems to be?
    What a hoot! Ok, I'll respond in brief and exactly to your point regarding NavyLT's quote:
    "I am not advocating shooting cops. But shooting criminals in self defense is certainly acceptable... even if that criminal is wearing a badge and a uniform.

    NavyLT's point was "criminals," and correctly included cops, if they in fact act as criminals and NavyLT is on the receiving end of that crime which threaten's his life. Hundreds (conservatively-speaking) of LEOs are prosecuted for felonies every year. It is completely reasonable for a legal gun carrying citizen to be knowledgeable and cautious with all judicial encounters, including LEOs. I've read enough of NavyLT's posts to know that he's rational and would not arbitrarily agress against an LEO in a self defense mode unless the LEO was, in fact, clearly rogue and acted criminally. At least that's how I interpret NavyLT - he can speak for himself and correct me if he wishes.

  11. #950
    Quote Originally Posted by antietam View Post
    What a hoot! Ok, I'll respond in brief and exactly to your point regarding NavyLT's quote:
    "I am not advocating shooting cops. But shooting criminals in self defense is certainly acceptable... even if that criminal is wearing a badge and a uniform.

    NavyLT's point was "criminals," and correctly included cops, if they in fact act as criminals and NavyLT is on the receiving end of that crime which threaten's his life. Hundreds (conservatively-speaking) of LEOs are prosecuted for felonies every year. It is completely reasonable for a legal gun carrying citizen to be knowledgeable and cautious with all judicial encounters, including LEOs. I've read enough of NavyLT's posts to know that he's rational and would not arbitrarily agress against an LEO in a self defense mode unless the LEO was, in fact, clearly rogue and acted criminally. At least that's how I interpret NavyLT - he can speak for himself and correct me if he wishes.
    It was easy enough to see what his point was, pal....we dont need another nut trying to clear it up for us.

    He has clearly put a lot of thought into what his actions might be with a 'bad cop'.
    No, it is NOT reasonable for any law abiding citizen to be sitting around planning being attacked by a LEO and what they will do.

    Hell, I dont even go that far worrying about REAL felons.
    A couple of you here are over the top extremist nutcases.

Page 95 of 117 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Commonsense in Concealed Carry, and Gunfights
    By Kaymen in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 06:11 AM
  2. Travel to Ohio from MA
    By DickL in forum Ohio Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 03:07 AM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 10:32 PM
  4. A LEO speaks about citizens & CC
    By Glock Fan in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 11:52 PM
  5. Inside A Concealed Carry Class
    By lukem in forum Ohio Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 10:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast