Inform the officer or not when concealed carry? - Page 96
Page 96 of 117 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: Inform the officer or not when concealed carry?

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    What is sick is that you don't consider this guy to be a criminal:
    Verdict Reached in Providence Police Officer Rape Trial | WPRI.com
    Again with your damned LIES!
    WHERE have *I* SAID that a cop who commits crimes isnt a criminal, liar?

Thing is that without your BS and fabrications we both know you dont have a leg to stand on here in your insane scheming as to how you are going to deal with 'bad cops'.
    One almost get the impression that you are just waiting for the opportunity to come your way.

3. Quote Originally Posted by antietam View Post
    What a hoot! Ok, I'll respond in brief and exactly to your point regarding NavyLT's quote:
    "I am not advocating shooting cops. But shooting criminals in self defense is certainly acceptable... even if that criminal is wearing a badge and a uniform.

NavyLT's point was "criminals," and correctly included cops, if they in fact act as criminals and NavyLT is on the receiving end of that crime which threaten's his life. Hundreds (conservatively-speaking) of LEOs are prosecuted for felonies every year. It is completely reasonable for a legal gun carrying citizen to be knowledgeable and cautious with all judicial encounters, including LEOs. I've read enough of NavyLT's posts to know that he's rational and would not arbitrarily agress against an LEO in a self defense mode unless the LEO was, in fact, clearly rogue and acted criminally. At least that's how I interpret NavyLT - he can speak for himself and correct me if he wishes.
    No correction needed, you are exactly correct.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    Again with your damned LIES!
    WHERE have *I* SAID that a cop who commits crimes isnt a criminal, liar?

Thing is that without your BS and fabrications we both know you dont have a leg to stand on here in your insane scheming as to how you are going to deal with 'bad cops'.
    One almost get the impression that you are just waiting for the opportunity to come your way.
    Funny how you didn't answer this question:

If the woman had the means to shoot him, should she have?

After all, he was wearing a uniform and a badge before he took them off to rape the woman.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    He has clearly put a lot of thought into what his actions might be with a 'bad cop'.
    No, it is NOT reasonable for any law abiding citizen to be sitting around planning being attacked by a LEO and what they will do.
    No, I have put thought into what my actions might be with a criminal.

Your questions are little more than your mentally unbalanced way of vainly trying to justify your insane rantings on this forum.

NavyLT, man, this Ruger357SP101 guy is a hoot and entertaining! I think we keep feeding something to him that is clinically damaging.

No, I have put thought into what my actions might be with a criminal.
    Youve made it VERY clear, friend, precisely what you sit at home planning.

Very odd that I have never run across a single CCW'er in all these years who literally sits around PLANNING for crossing a 'bad cop'. Yet you seem to be consumed with it.
    This is typically how the shooters get their start...obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by antietam View Post
    NavyLT, man, this Ruger357SP101 guy is a hoot and entertaining! I think we keep feeding something to him that is clinically damaging.
    Whats entertaining is when I cross forums like this one and see a vocal group of a few nutcases who seem to think they run the joint and attack the majority of level headed, SANE members of that forum.
    The difference between the other SANE members of society who own guns and myself is that I wont take crap from you and your sort, and I'll say to you precisely what needs to be said.
    You dont frighten anyone and you certainly arent impressing the straights here with your toughguy bull ****.

What I find interesting here on this forum is that its pretty typical of most gun forums.
    A long list of good, law abiding, common sense gun packers....and a very small group of extremist nutcases plotting their revenge on law enforcement who might just happen to piss them off during a traffic stop.

Oddly enough these are the same nuts who, while they whine about THEIR rights not being infringed upon, are completely willing to disregard the rights of others as they see fit.

This isnt about rights with this type, and it certainly isnt about self defense.
    Its about their paranoid Rambo rhetoric where they are the 'freedom fighters' trying to save the USA from phantoms and ghosts.

These are the mutants who make the REST of us look bad.
    They are the ones who give the BradyNuts ammunition to use against us when they talk about using their guns against our LEOs.
    Im half expecting them to say they think they should be allowed to hunt squirrels with a machine gun because its their 'constitutional right'.

11. Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    If the woman had the means to shoot him, should she have?

After all, he was wearing a uniform and a badge before he took them off to rape the woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    Your questions are little more than your mentally unbalanced way of vainly trying to justify your insane rantings on this forum.
    ^^^^^ Translated that means, "Well, crap, I can't say she should shoot, because then I would be saying she should shoot a police officer. I can't say she should not shoot, because then everybody will jump on me for saying she should not defend herself against rape. Damn it. What can I do..... I know, I'll post some for nonsensical drivel and maybe nobody will notice what a quandary I've gotten myself into...."

Page 96 of 117 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast