Inform the officer or not when concealed carry? - Page 98
Page 98 of 117 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: Inform the officer or not when concealed carry?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    Id personally be impressed if even one of you could present a valid point without having to make BS claims, outright lies or exaggerations to sound even remotely believable.

All Ive seen so far is a few members here who are clearly deluded and paranoid and have watched Rambo a few hundreds times too many.
    LOL. Here I go makng a liar out of myself.

Tell me what BS claim I've made. Where have I lied? Ask me question. I promise not to lie or make BS claims.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Crooked cops dont need 'easy prey' to do what they do, thats simply nonsense. They have the authority, remember? They dont need 'easy prey'.
    They dont know a person is 'easy prey', if thats what you want to call it, until theyve made a stop and committed to whatever unlawful behavior they plan to carry out.
    They certainly arent going to inquire beforehand if a person is going to put up a fight if they violate their rights...lets stop being naive.

In every case Ive ever seen the cop DOES what the cop intends to do and doesnt KNOW if the civilian is 'easy prey' or not...OR if they will put up resistance or sue their asses afterward. Its only AFTER a cop, or anyone else, has committed some crime that they find out what the response will be.

'bad cops' will do what they do when the mood strikes them just as felons do what they do at will....except cops have the advantage of 'surprise' themselves since no one is going in expecting a LEO to pull something illegal...except for those paranoid types who have already planned out what they intend to do if they cross a 'bad cop'.

I have NO intention of living in fear of these 'bad cops'.
    If some of you prefer to thats YOUR decision, but I wont.
    They only have the authority that you and the courts give them.

And how bad can some cops be? How about not even being a US citizen with a badge. Cop Arrested for Being an Illegal Alien | NBC Miami As our police use many unmarked cars and trucks, even the police don't advise stopping in an unlit area. Nor is anything said if you call for a marked vehicle to respond to the scene.

Now you made the comment back a few post ago about NavyLT planning to shoot a cop. He stated it would be a criminal cop. And that no ccw holders would ever plan to do that. Now let me ask you, have you ever planned for the need to shoot a criminal?

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    LOL. Here I go makng a liar out of myself.

Tell me what BS claim I've made. Where have I lied? Ask me question. I promise not to lie or make BS claims.
    If you personally made any Im sure Ive already pointed them out.
    Im not wasting my time digging thru your posts

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    They only have the authority that you and the courts give them.
    Actually the courts dont give cops their authority.
    The courts job is to INTERPRET the law.
    And how bad can some cops be?
    "some"
    Thanks for proving the point that its only 'some' cops.

Now you made the comment back a few post ago about NavyLT planning to shoot a cop. He stated it would be a criminal cop. And that no ccw holders would ever plan to do that. Now let me ask you, have you ever planned for the need to shoot a criminal?
    I dont "plan" to shoot anyone, pal.
    And anyone who does is a damned nutjob and needs to have his CCW license taken away immediately.

I am "PREPARED" to defend myself and that is as far as it goes.
    UNlike some of you nuts here *I* dont sit around THINKING about killing or shooting people...not even felons.

Easy enough? Or does common sense escape that grand intellect of yours.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I was going to respond to a number of your posts Ruger but your just not worth it. This thread has gone a long way from it's intent. I will leave you to perfect your simultaneous badge polishing while holster sniffing technique.
    You forgot boot licking.

Ruger357SP101 should head over to here:
    Police Forums & Law Enforcement Forums @ Officer.com

they would love to add him to their following. He could be a moderator there in 1 week and ban anybody not polishing the badge correctly!

It's funny.... I open carry because 60% of felons admit they won't attack a person they know to be armed. I value the deterrence of an openly carried firearm. You would think if I was planning ambushes to be able to shoot people, I would carry concealed.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I was going to respond to a number of your posts Ruger but your just not worth it.
    Probably the most intelligent decision your type could make given that the crap some of you push here is borderline enough.
    As Ive said, the FBI might want to keep an eye on a couple folks here.
    Never can tell when obsession with 'bad cops' might turn into some rampage.

This thread has gone a long way from it's intent. I will leave you to perfect your simultaneous badge polishing while holster sniffing technique.
    I'll gladly polish the badges of the 99%+ of LEOs who put their lives on the line to maintain peace and order over some scum on the web who sit around thinking of some of the bogus **** Ive seen so far in these threads.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    You forgot boot licking.

Ruger357SP101 should head over to here:
    Police Forums & Law Enforcement Forums @ Officer.com

they would love to add him to their following. He could be a moderator there in 1 week and ban anybody not polishing the badge correctly!

It's funny.... I open carry because 60% of felons admit they won't attack a person they know to be armed. I value the deterrence of an openly carried firearm. You would think if I was planning ambushes to be able to shoot people, I would carry concealed.
    Thanks for the link.
    I'll be sure to join up over there and give them a link back to these threads so they can see who they are putting their lives on the line for.

edit...clearly you didnt bother to read the requirement there that its only for LEO's.
    Took about 3 seconds....guess you dont pay much attention to detail

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    haha....you know whats even funnier?
    The story I read a few weeks about the open carrier who was targeted by a felon with a gun who saw this OCer's gun and decided he wanted it.
    Apparently knowing the guy had a gun and where it was allowed the criminal to get himself positioned so that he could simply take the gun from the man.

Yeah....you open carry all you want. SHOW the felons your gun so they know where it is. So much for surprise.
    I'll keep mine concealed and keep them guessing.

Actually the courts dont give cops their authority.
    The courts job is to INTERPRET the law.
    "some"
    Thanks for proving the point that its only 'some' cops.

I dont "plan" to shoot anyone, pal.
    And anyone who does is a damned nutjob and needs to have his CCW license taken away immediately.

I am "PREPARED" to defend myself and that is as far as it goes.
    UNlike some of you nuts here *I* dont sit around THINKING about killing or shooting people...not even felons.

Easy enough? Or does common sense escape that grand intellect of yours.
    Do you own a handgun? If you haven't planned for its use, you will be a victim. If you are not prepared to use it, you might as well turn it and any permits you have in. Training and thinking about situations you might run into is not a nutjob idea. It is called training.

You also made yourself look like a fool with your comment that if a traffic stop caught one felon, that was enough. Give up your guns now as that would follow your line of thinking. Everybody giving them up would be for the greater good, in you train of thought.

1. If ONE felon is busted during a stop it is enough.
    You've just given the same answer that Blomberg and all the other anti-gun people use for banning guns. You would gladly give up your rights and everyone elses because you think it would make everyone else safer.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Do you own a handgun?
    Do you read much?
    Ive owned handguns for years.

you haven't planned for its use, you will be a victim.
    As I said, in case you cant READ, I am 'PREPARED' to defend myself...and that is as FAR as I take it.
    I dont sit around like some nutcase PLANNING my revenge on some felon or imaginary 'bad cop' like a few of you lunatics do.
    I can practice drawing my weapon and hitting a target without 'planning' to take a human beings life.
    If you are not prepared to use it, you might as well turn it and any permits you have in. Training and thinking about situations you might run into is not a nutjob idea. It is called training.
    Training is training. It is not 'PLANNING' to kill someone the way a few here have been presenting themselves.
    And I sure as hell NEVER think about "bad cops" like one or two here seemed to be obsessed with.
    You also made yourself look like a fool with your comment that if a traffic stop caught one felon, that was enough.
    Please
    Given the utter ignorance Ive seen in these threads by a couple of you Im far from concerned that idiots would think me a fool.
    Give up your guns now as that would follow your line of thinking. Everybody giving them up would be for the greater good, in you train of thought.
    ...more BS exaggeration.
    But hey, what would you have without it?
    You've just given the same answer that Blomberg and all the other anti-gun people use for banning guns. You would gladly give up your rights and everyone elses because you think it would make everyone else safer.
    Youre a liar and you exaggerate for effect and to justify your extremist rhetoric.

Next round?