Don't CC to Tea Party protest
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't CC to Tea Party protest

Exclamation Don't CC to Tea Party protest

Reportedly, Homeland Security, under Janet Napolitano, has sent out warnings to Police departments accusing a wide variety of people (pro-gun, ex-military, anti-illegal immigration, anto-abortion, etc.) to be a threat. I would bet there will be a lot of undercover police and agitators from ACORN, LA RAZA, etc. to disrupt the Tea Parties. They may even be inadvertently working together to flush out the 'radicals.'

I'm sure the majority of the press will ignore the Tea Parties unless there is trouble, which would make the news and make the 'anti-tax' protesters look like a bunch of radicals or at the very least, foolish."

Could you imagine if someone brushed up against you with your CC and shouted "GUN!!"

So, if you're going to go to a Tea Party protest, don't carry at all. Or else, just don't go. Yes, you do have every right, but it could be your demise and possibly bring more excuses to fight against our rights.

Comments?

3. Quote Originally Posted by iteclab View Post
    Reportedly, Homeland Security, under Janet Napolitano, has sent out warnings to Police departments accusing a wide variety of people (pro-gun, ex-military, anti-illegal immigration, anto-abortion, etc.) to be a threat. I would bet there will be a lot of undercover police and agitators from ACORN, LA RAZA, etc. to disrupt the Tea Parties. They may even be inadvertently working together to flush out the 'radicals.'

I'm sure the majority of the press will ignore the Tea Parties unless there is trouble, which would make the news and make the 'anti-tax' protesters look like a bunch of radicals or at the very least, foolish."

Could you imagine if someone brushed up against you with your CC and shouted "GUN!!"

So, if you're going to go to a Tea Party protest, don't carry at all. Or else, just don't go. Yes, you do have every right, but it could be your demise and possibly bring more excuses to fight against our rights.

Comments?

I would say leave it in your car. I will be in Port Angeles at Veterans Park at 12:00 noon not carrying.

Quote Originally Posted by iteclab View Post
    Comments?
    I think you're overreacting a bit, but that's just my opinion. Besides, when I carry concealed it's concealed. I go to extra lengths not to print ever.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Stiofan View Post
    I think you're overreacting a bit, but that's just my opinion. Besides, when I carry concealed it's concealed. I go to extra lengths not to print ever.
    Some states restrict carrying during protests and gathering in public parks. before you carry know the law in your state

6. If it's legal, carry. Just be careful about use of force, brandishing, etc. There MAY be agitators, just don't fall for it. Keep your cool, don't react. video is your friend, so bring cameras, use the police, they will be there in force.

7. I was talking with my wife today; I am going to a TEA party, but on CC. We have a government looking for excuses to slap us down. THIS is not the time to try to prove a point. DO NOT let them make the argument that those against taxes are not considering armed insurrection.

If you gotta carry, leave it in the car.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Wolfling68 View Post
    If it's legal, carry. Just be careful about use of force, brandishing, etc. There MAY be agitators, just don't fall for it. Keep your cool, don't react. video is your friend, so bring cameras, use the police, they will be there in force.
    Why try to force the issue?

9. I meant to say "no" CC.

I say there will be other times to prove our point. Let's prove it on taxes this time; 2A issues should be ongoing discussions with your elected reps.

10. Quote Originally Posted by krmgator View Post
    I meant to say "no" CC.

I say there will be other times to prove our point. Let's prove it on taxes this time; 2A issues should be ongoing discussions with your elected reps.
    amen brother

Angry For those who doubt Obama's on the hunt for you

"Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration."

Read it for yourself:

http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/m...m-09-04-07.pdf

and

CobaltVA:: "Tea Party Movement"--the new Weather Underground?
    Last edited by iteclab; 04-14-2009 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Didn't Finish

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast