Comfortable Holster - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Comfortable Holster

You can't beat a galco or a mitch rosen
    Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

I bought a Blackhawk CQC SERPA Holster and I love the way it wears and feels. Not very good concealment though. I guess it would be hard to hide such a big gun OWB, so I ordered a CrossBreed Super-Tuck Deluxe today. I wish I could have tried it before ordering it.

Thanks for all the help.

wolfhunter Guest
    MADnMO,
    CrossBreed has a two week trial period, and great customer service. I love my SuperTuck, and I'm sure you'll also be satisfied.

Galco Miami Classic

Small Arms are like cars; everyone has their own tastes. I prefer anything in a Taurus brand than Sig Sauer or Glock. My suggestion for the gentleman looking for a comfortable holster is try out Jim Morrisons "Cell Pal ConfortCarry Holster", I have one and it's everything Jim says it is...

Galco Combat Master

8. If you're looking for IWB concealment I'm for Crossbreed Supertuck. Received mine yesterday and it's amazing. The service is the best service I've ever received from a vendor.

Jason
    Jason
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by gestu1 View Post
    Galco Combat Master
    I like the Galco FLETCH a little bit better. It's basically the same holster but equiped with a thumb break.

for my fullsized m&p i have a blackhawk serpa and love it. not really for concelment, but its an awesome holster.

MadinMO,

you'll have to look long & hard to find a better/more comfortable OTB holster than those made by EL PASO SADDLERY - i have 4 of them, in my collection of holsters.
    (one of my "quirks" is that i match my holster, in color/skin/texture, to the belt/boots/etc. that i'm wearing.- i must have at least a dozen holsters, to fit my P6.)

a holster by EPS, in SHARK-SKIN will outlast the gun it's carries & maybe YOU, too! - NOT cheap, but tougher than nails. their horsehide holsters are also GREAT!

yours, TN46

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast