Concealed Carry Holsters! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Concealed Carry Holsters!

Interesting. I too have been in t-shirt mode lately, but it hasn't bothered me since I got the Supertuck. (Even with the rough grips on my G23.)

Good thing there's plenty of options out there though, so that everyone can find what fits them well.

3. Quote Originally Posted by thunderlounge View Post
    Interesting. I too have been in t-shirt mode lately, but it hasn't bothered me since I got the Supertuck. (Even with the rough grips on my G23.)

Good thing there's plenty of options out there though, so that everyone can find what fits them well.

Im betting you are a thinner guy. LOL

I'm looking at a Comp-tac M but the sweatband on them are Kydex. Does anyone have a holster that has a Kydex sweatband on it? Does it rub you raw? I'm thinking that it will rub you raw as it's had plastic and does not give like leather does. Can anyone tell me?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I'm am looking at them and The Kydex doesn't touch you. The leather backing molds to your body . looks like a nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Im betting you are a thinner guy. LOL
    Well, that's good for my self-esteem. Now only if it were true!

6'1", 235-ish (guess, as I have this "phobia" of scales... lol)

Not real big, but not near ideal either. How I miss "the days" when I had jeans in a 32" waist. *sigh*

7. I use this for my PF9, Comp-Tac Pro Undercover

Last edited by buddyken2k; 06-18-2009 at 09:30 AM. Reason: added description

8. Quote Originally Posted by Glock27 View Post
    I carry a gLOCK 23 IN A COM-TAC MINITOUR HOLSTER. cK OUT THEIR WEBSITE COST 80.00
    Not if you're military

Quote Originally Posted by chudak25 View Post
    I have a CrossBreedHolster, their Super Tuck model for my XD-9 and I love it, can carry it comfortably all day long. I paid about $70 with shipping! I conceal it just fine under a t-shirt, so no need for a coat or extra baggy clothes, perfect for warm months! 99% of people I ask, can't tell I even have it on me, and I have the 4" Service model!
    Okay, your post should earn you something for free from CrossBreed -- I've been on the fence about the supertuck for my XD9, but after reading this post...I'm off to order one. Thanks for the clarity of your endorsement--> I just about picked up a new gun at lunch because I've had a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to carry my XD. I'll hold off until I give the supertuck a try.

ETA: Okay, done. Ordered up the supertuck for my XD9 (also have the 4" service model) on this posters recommendation-- I'm looking forward to being in a position to take the XD with me a little more often (I'm disappointed with the holster it comes with...not good for much other than OC imho).
    Last edited by streamcatcher; 06-22-2009 at 04:58 PM. Reason: eta

Quote Originally Posted by streamcatcher View Post
    Okay, your post should earn you something for free from CrossBreed -- I've been on the fence about the supertuck for my XD9, but after reading this post...I'm off to order one. Thanks for the clarity of your endorsement--> I just about picked up a new gun at lunch because I've had a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to carry my XD. I'll hold off until I give the supertuck a try.

ETA: Okay, done. Ordered up the supertuck for my XD9 (also have the 4" service model) on this posters recommendation-- I'm looking forward to being in a position to take the XD with me a little more often (I'm disappointed with the holster it comes with...not good for much other than OC imho).
    Lol, Glad you took the plunge, let me know how you like it once you wear it for a week or so, let it udjust to your hip. I carry mine on the right side and probably more around the 4 o'clock area instead of the 3 o'clock as that seems to be the best fit for me. You can play around and see where it works best for you.

I wore the one it came with maybe 2 times before I bought one of those Uncle Mike's Law Enforcement Paddle Holster's, which workes fine when I feel like open carrying, but no way to conceal it unless you have a big winter coat, so after some reviews I got the SuperTuck and now everytime I leave the house, I just snap the holster on, grab the gun and I'm off. I have a buddy of mine that has a concealed carry license and anytime we go somewhere together, fishing or out to the fields to shoot our rifles, he almost never brings his Glock. When he is out by himself, he also does not carry 99% of the time. One time I asked him what the deal is, and he told me since I alway have mine on me, he doesn't have the need for his. Which is dumb, I know! He also does not have a holster that will conceal his gun (only open carry holster), too cheap to get a good one and no point on wasting money on cheap stuff.
    "You must prove you feared for your life. Pee in your pants."
    -Someone on this site!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234